Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 71818687888990919293949596101111 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I am skipping that figure as it really didn't catch me at all, if they follow TT approach I be stopping MB collecting, and the Destiny better NOT be such quality we all paid quite a lot of it.
    i got the destiny ... so i can say that it is good... just need them wings !! lol

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    i got the destiny ... so i can say that it is good... just need them wings !! lol
    Was referring to the Full Wings of light destiny package which you purchased from me, which is due October (good lord the time frame) and my Heine is not even dues this month which some of you guys will be getting it soon.

If they went cheap on the NEW destiny, I be very painfully crying.

Yeah I'm hoping both MB Destinies aren't like what you're saying Lancelot! Especially how much they cost compared to the Redframe...

Is bad on red frame, I just opened mine and to be honest, it feels like false advertising as the photo on the box is of a darker tone white.

Quite bad as the sword looks plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Is bad on red frame, I just opened mine and to be honest, it feels like false advertising as the photo on the box is of a darker tone white.

Quite bad as the sword looks plastic.
    so now you know my disappointment in it ....comparing it to all the other metal build....
    im on the fence about if i want to touch him up... like panel line him and maybe even a matt coat on the white armour ...

That's exactly what I said. For the price you pay they couldn't panel line him?
    I say go for it Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    That's exactly what I said. For the price you pay they couldn't panel line him?
    I say go for it Lance.
    Not sure you want to buy blue frame now, but it is an honest review from both of us. Is very bad for a MB standard.

I am actually tempted to just sell mine off. Not sure why they couldn't stay with what they display on the box though. I feel like I am being cheated.
    The box Red frame is grey white but we all get plastic pure white.

Is not only that, the samurai sword holder printing look bad. I am unsure who is the one doing QC for this but is horrible. miles apart from gold frame Astray.

Even with its flaws i still want the blue frame.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Even with its flaws i still want the blue frame.
    Yup, will keep an eye out for ya, I am a bit surprised they have not release pre order for it and the Astrea as well.

I took out my Astray and played with it.

The toy, feels good.
    The painting/finishing is bad, is not Box accurate in fact is False advertising from Bandai.

Why? you may ask.
    1. Compare the box , the figure is under grey white lighting hence it does not look anywhere near pure white at all, and shockingly every picture isn't a true representation of the toy.

2. The red on his waist are not metallic red as shown on the box. Again, either this is Photoshop or they didn't paint the toy.

3. Fingers are not metallic red , if you have the golden astray you can see where he stands out.

4. The sword holder is also not painted metallic red. Again from the box, it is painted.

Do I feel cheated? Yes unfortunately, especially at this price.

The red antenna keeps dropping off as well which I find it a bummer.

I did the exact same pose as the box, and I am not feeling it.

Is not a bad toy though, but I think something is wrong and I am surprised Bandai let this passed.

Oh and yes, I have tried complaining to Tamashii shop Japan. I doubt anything is going to happen but what the heck.
    Last edited by drifand; 15th April 2016 at 08:05 PM.