Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam !!!!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am building Dendrobium and is bigger than this already.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I am building Dendrobium and is bigger than this already.
    that be cool to see.... post some pic when you can ....

the final chapter 7 in the unicorn OVA is out .... you get to see the Neo Zeong in action!
    I was expecting a lot more from this movie , but then again the whole series wasn't that good .
    http://anilinkz.com/gundam-unicorn-episode-7-final

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    the final chapter 7 in the unicorn OVA is out .... you get to see the Neo Zeong in action!
    I was expecting a lot more from this movie , but then again the whole series wasn't that good .
    http://anilinkz.com/gundam-unicorn-episode-7-final
    Unfortunately, whoever is doing Universal century Gundam story line is REALLY BAD. Despite most of the best Mechas are from this line the story gets too boring.

This is why a lot preferred Wing, Seed, OO. I didn't bother with Age or Gundam fighter

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Unfortunately, whoever is doing Universal century Gundam story line is REALLY BAD. Despite most of the best Mechas are from this line the story gets too boring.

This is why a lot preferred Wing, Seed, OO. I didn't bother with Age or Gundam fighter
    I guess on the flipside, I loved UC (except Savior... we never talk about Savior), G Gundam and AGE but seriously dislike Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny and OO.
    The UC storyline was created mostly by Tomino, except for the OVA stuff and he IS the creator of Gundam. I think he used Gundam as a way to deal with some of his personal problems and say what he thought about politics and war.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    I guess on the flipside, I loved UC (except Savior... we never talk about Savior), G Gundam and AGE but seriously dislike Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny and OO.
    The UC storyline was created mostly by Tomino, except for the OVA stuff and he IS the creator of Gundam. I think he used Gundam as a way to deal with some of his personal problems and say what he thought about politics and war.
    He got so fed up at one stage that he threw a gundam model on the floor and smashed it in an interview. So if you telling me its great stories from such inspiration, I am afraid I have to decline. My thing is UC stories are too predictable and flat.
    Gundam pilot will always kill the girl he like because she is driving some stupid giant MS and he has to stop it. Its been always like this and Armuro Ray looks like some moron as well, in some ways I respected Char more because he knows what he is fighting really for.

I do not entirely Like all the new gundam series either, but I think is better at attracting people to follow.

The UC have a more serious approach but a over political and just drift away. The flip side is they have better cooler looking Gundams and MS.

On the news of Ver Ka Hi Nu, there are a lot of comments of disappointment that they didn't do anything really to the model.
    Last edited by drifand; 25th May 2014 at 06:28 PM.

Wing ver Ka completed.

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN984377/Gun

Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam Mk-II (Neo Zeon Type) by Bandai

on sale by hlj, is a good price.

Hi nu ver ka, nightingale are all now available for pre-order.

Gundam unicorn Green Metal composite FIX to be open for pre-order in 10/7/2014 for release in Nov.