Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

http://www.tfidownunder.com/wp-conte.../images/bg.jpg

Unfortunately the eyes on the autobot logo are pretty messed up

Hi dude, just wondering if you've received the several emails and facebook post I've sent you over the last few days regarding my Brawny order #4344 that I placed on 3/07. Getting a bit concerned as I haven't received any response from you after I sent evidence of payment on 6/07. Cheers mate.

Hope your Dad is ok btw.

UPDATE: After sending another message today (12/07/2015) through the new 'Contact Customer Service' feature that has recently been added to the TFIdownunder website, I received a response to the third email I sent back on 9/07/2015. I am happy with the response but disappointed that it took so many attempts and methods to get in touch with TFI to resolve my query. I am hoping that I was just unlucky and that this can be used as a learning experience to improve customer communication in the future.

Clearly a lot of work in being done to make the website look better and work more efficiently. Despite my experience, I would still considering purchasing through TFI in future as you seem genuinely passionate and dedicated to providing a much sought after service to our community.
    Last edited by AJ_Prime; 12th July 2015 at 07:09 PM.

Was wondering if anyone had recieved their maketoys cupola yet?

Nope. I asked for an update and after about 10 days finally got a reply "I can only post an update for shipping dates when I have been given a date."

The last actual info he gave was that he was expecting to receive his shipping notice for them around the 8th of July.

I'm still waiting for MP-10 to be posted to me. It's been in stock for about a week now?

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My experience: Absolutely fantastic customer service

I'm local in Brisbane (well, a 40min drive from the CBD). Was meant to pick up Superion one day at 3pm. Drove up there, just to find out that he couldn't make it (messaged me on Facebook 25min before 3, but I was already driving and thus didn't see it).

Compensation for this was absolutely awesome! He personally drove it out to me and really went the extra mile in a few ways for me. I really really appreciate everything, considering the reason he couldn't make it was totally out of his control.

For what (I believe) is a one man show, this is great service, and for me, while Superion isn't third-party, his prices for third party beat anywhere else for AUD so I'm coming here.

This wasn't my first dealing either. I actually met TFIDownUnder for the first time at Supanova last year and bought the UT Sharkies (which he now has for super-cheap and I would highly recommend them).

TFIDownUnder is where I'm shopping from now on.

$0.02

Anyone else having trouble paying for their stuff on the new website? I am.
    Spiderken Away!

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble paying for their stuff on the new website? I am.
    I was having trouble with PayPal so just did direct into bank account. You can contact them through Facebook for help with PayPal though

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Was wondering if anyone had recieved their maketoys cupola yet?
    Still waiting on mine as well, I paid for mine two weeks ago. Has he posted on FB to say they've arrived?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    I was having trouble with PayPal so just did direct into bank account. You can contact them through Facebook for help with PayPal though
    No issues paying via Paypal in the past, but I've switched to direct bank transfers as it helps him avoid their merchant fees. Evan seems like an honest guy, and he must be completely inundated running the show on his own.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsurge View Post
    I'm still waiting for MP-10 to be posted to me. It's been in stock for about a week now?
    Well I'm getting severely p****d off right now. Still no shipping notice for MP-10. I made full payment for it in early June and from what I can see MP-10 stock has been and gone and now TFI does not have any left.

Looks as though I missed out even though I had this on pre-order since late March. First and LAST purchase from TFIDownunder