Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default TFI downunder

Ordered a uniquite toys pack of sharkies http://www.tfidownunder.com/shop/uni...ys-g02-sharky/

arrived in perfect order.
    Recycled packaging so the environment doesn't suffer and then bubble wrapped arrived with the box and contents undamaged fast and cheap the way i like it.
    excellent customer service from the team at TFI downunder.

finally an Aussie store with proper non scary shipping

now that i know i can get my Masterpiece TFs locally i'll be going there before i check out the international ones from now on.

CoRDS

That's good to hear. I am still waiting for a reply about postage costs.
    I got quoted $17 to send 2 sets of DR Wu launchers which seems excessive to me, especially as I can get them from Hong Kong for $8US postage.
    I want to support the local business but not if its noticeably more expensive than overseas.
    Spiderken Away!

For the Dr Wu launchers maybe seems a bit high, if they are only in small packaging. At least a postage quote is available before processing an order. Other items the postage seems pretty standard for Australian shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    That's good to hear. I am still waiting for a reply about postage costs.
    I got quoted $17 to send 2 sets of DR Wu launchers which seems excessive to me, especially as I can get them from Hong Kong for $8US postage.
    I want to support the local business but not if its noticeably more expensive than overseas.
    Did you try contacting them through their email or through the website? I haven't had any replies through the site, but their email always works - tfidownunder@outlook.com

And Tfiguy is a member on OTCA too.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

How much was the shipping for Sharky? Thinking of grabbing it

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Did you try contacting them through their email or through the website? I haven't had any replies through the site, but their email always works - tfidownunder@outlook.com

And Tfiguy is a member on OTCA too.
    Awesome, thanks mate.
    Spiderken Away!

Hi everyone! I'd just like to take the time to thank everyone for their support with our Australian site. As we say, we will strive to keep the prices down as best we can and keep you guys satisfied and hopefully, one day be a world leader with our beloved robotic warriors. I honestly am astonished at how we are slowly growing from a tiny 1 sale per 2 months (if lucky) to what we are now...which isn't big at all by any means but still, it's just an amazing feeling to watch Tfi Down Under grow. None of this would have happened without any of you guys/girls. So again, a great big thank you.

Has anyone got their invoice for the pre-order of Wheeljack from Tfidownunder yet? Or even had theirs delivered already?!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

He posted to Facebook that he was moving from Mackey to Brisbane on the 17th

And to expect about a weeklong delay.

Seems fair

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    He posted to Facebook that he was moving from Mackey to Brisbane on the 17th

And to expect about a weeklong delay.

Seems fair
    Cool. Thanks mate!