Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Default Experience with TFI Downunder

Hi, Just wanting to know if anyone has bought from these guys, TFI Downunder? As i would like to purchase a couple of TF's. There website isn't up to scratch, ie, there a couple of errors and the 'search' isn't all that good. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TazD View Post
    Hi, Just wanting to know if anyone has bought from these guys, TFI Downunder? As i would like to purchase a couple of TF's. There website isn't up to scratch, ie, there a couple of errors and the 'search' isn't all that good. Thanks.
    I've bought from them a few times, no issues. Right now though, they're relocating to Brisbane from North/Central QLD, so expect a delay in postage of anything for the next week or so.

Also, the website is really new. Up until relatively recently they've been conducting business on Facebook.

Are TFI going to be getting any Hasbro Generations stuff? I'm planning to ship my POL this October and I will probably make a new one next year for all the combiners, leader Megatron and the legends figures, but wanted to know if there will possibly be a cheaper alternative next year?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Are TFI going to be getting any Hasbro Generations stuff? I'm planning to ship my POL this October and I will probably make a new one next year for all the combiners, leader Megatron and the legends figures, but wanted to know if there will possibly be a cheaper alternative next year?
    It might be worth doing a pm to tfiguy from this otca board, but admittedly it is an answer I'd like to know too. From what I can see, I think they might only be able to get takaratomy stuff. I'd imagine major retailers may make sourcing hasbro stuff a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by TazD View Post
    i actually pre order and completed my MMC feral rex from them.... if you have any problem you can reach him on facebook as well... and he responded within a day or so... they manage to get me tigris when it was sold out even ...

i'm pretty sure he has no contacts for ordering hasbro merchandise as yet so i doubt the generations figures are an option unfortunately , if anyone has details of a wholesaler i'm sure he would be interested and appreciate the contact info

I have pre-ordered MP Wheeljack and other MP's. Still waiting for an invoice and an update on the 'delay'.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

he has updated the facebook page recently
    https://www.facebook.com/tfidownunder

a few posts from him in the last day so looks like the move is done and he is back into things.

"After certain new upgrades with the host, there seems to be an error on the front page. This is all I can see so far, and should be dealt with soon but, if anyone has any trouble, please let me know!"

"Did somebody say Scoria parts? Shipping today as well as other items!"

"Wow, so much to catch up on. I haven't been snobbing everyone! I'm back on full tilt. Delayed items, problems with the site, everything will be fixed, so many emails. My hands are in overdrive!"

and then "Tfidownunder.com
    Yesterday
    Wheeljacks are delayed for some reason. I will get to the bottom of this.

Tfidownunder.com It will be shipped sometime this week. I will make sure"

looks like normal things that happen when you move operations a few thousand km's away

maybe this will mean i get my wheeljack the same day i get my notswoop

bring on not swoop!!! . on a side note i'm pretty sure he has the scoria fix in stock so if you were wanting it and bought scoria from him drop him a line

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just got my preorder payment thing for wheel jack