Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Just received my MP22 as my first purchase from them! Great prices, and very easy and friendly to communicate with on Facebook. Highly recommended

Received Ultra Magnus yesterday, thanks again guys.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Gotten my mad toys golion, and I have to say, he did all he could and actually went quite far for this piece for most of us. I really appreciate his personal message to update approach and has been polite in communications.

Keep it up. Remember never to loose your cool and always stay positive! I am sure to return to buy more things from your store, and they may not be Transformers.

Ordered Felisaber 17/2/15, shipped on 23/2/15, arrived today.

Everything perfectly in order, would (will) buy again!
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

still wating to hear on what is happening with the Arcee's

mine were ordered and paid for ages ago yet nothing. .....

not sure i will be doing more pre orders at this stage if there is no way of knowing if i'll actually get what ive paid for.

will wait and see i guess. but ive got one very sad daughter that was hoping for an arcee for her birthday

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    still wating to hear on what is happening with the Arcee's

mine were ordered and paid for ages ago yet nothing. .....

not sure i will be doing more pre orders at this stage if there is no way of knowing if i'll actually get what ive paid for.

will wait and see i guess. but ive got one very sad daughter that was hoping for an arcee for her birthday
    Please check your email. Everyone that had pre ordered Arcee had been send an email and an announcement was made on our News reel on Facebook.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    Please check your email. Everyone that had pre ordered Arcee had been send an email and an announcement was made on our News reel on Facebook.
    one email, one facebook post, my order was paid for ages ago, the item is passed the time when it was due for release, i still have no arcee, and no estimation of iff or when i will ever get my order.

while i understand that taraka stuffed you around by not providing the numbers you ordered as the end customer i dont care. i just want what i purchased

while i understand that taraka stuffed you around by not providing the numbers you ordered as the end customer i dont care. i just want what i purchased
    That sounds a bit harsh. But you have a valid complaint about communication, but also as the customer sometimes we need to do some of the work as well. Just my opinion, the site should add a disclaimer about potential for stock shortages. I don't believe this is common, but I don't know. The manufacturer underestimated the market. The Suppliers couldn't fill all the orders. But it would of been handy if an alert or an explanation was posted on the website next to items experiencing stock shortages.

one email, one facebook post, my order was paid for ages ago, the item is passed the time when it was due for release, i still have no arcee, and no estimation of iff or when i will ever get my order.

That's great to hear mate. Remember, as we state in our policies, your order is part of a line up. And our orders are part of an even bigger line up with the rest of the world. Demanding, ranting and raving won't get your figure any faster.
    Did you ever think about contacting us?

In other news, the fembots are finally coming. Hopefully they should be shipped in the next few work days.