Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by alfa156 View Post
    My item is apparently ready to ship but he's saying he won't ship it until I remove the paypal claim.
    Perhaps you remove it to get what you ordered, then never order from them again.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Perhaps you remove it to get what you ordered, then never order from them again.
    Whilst there is a lot to criticize over their order process, their delivery process is pretty good. All 3 of my previous orders (third party items) were securely packaged with ample void fill and bagged to prevent dust from soiling the box.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Funny how it works like that when a claim is lodged, isn't it?
    It's not supposed to work that way. Having said that I've never filed a dispute because an item hasn't been sent, only ever one for something that was broken, the seller refused to refund saying it must have been broken in transit because his son had been using it the day before (which was several days after I'd paid for it) it was an XBOX just dropped into a box with no padding.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    If I do that and he doesn't send it I can't make another claim.

Well, I updated the dispute with his email saying he won't send and Paypal have automatically escalated it to a claim..

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well, I updated the dispute with his email saying he won't send and Paypal have automatically escalated it to a claim..
    With all due respect, I do understand his concerns as well. I am leaving this transaction as a neutral that both of you are in terms not in any progress of a successful transition.

I have been fairly critical of them on here so far, but after engaging in some conversation with Jon (the owner) via email, I realise its more a case of biting off more than you can chew.

He has clearly seen a market to make money but I don't think he expected the volume of sales and so they are really struggling to keep up at the mo.
    They also dived in too early without setting themselves up properly. They have a below average website (which a replacement is apparently almost ready? dunno), paypal issues which may or may not be their fault but its their only payment method so they have to cop some blame for that, some logistical issues from suppliers, and they also continually take orders for items that aren't in stock and make customers wait while stock comes in.

He mentioned he has new staff on board so hopefully the backlog of orders gets sorted.
    I gave him a few ideas for showing stock status with examples from the worlds best online store http://www.pccasegear.com/ but realistically he needs to control the order process more and be upfront about if something is in stock/any ETAs on future stock. Otherwise he will forever get unhappy customers waiting on orders.

TL: DR - after some chats with the owner via email, I will reserve my official judgement on the store till after his operations are settled. He went too hard to early
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

He wont send the goods as he is worried you will lie after you get it and say you never got it and push for a refund.

Ask yourself, what do you want? If you want the order, drop the claim, but first ask him to sent the parcel using some tracking method because you have been let down by the service and you want to be sure its on its way. If it all falls to shit you can always go to the bank and do a credit charge back.

Otherwise, tell him to just refund your money, cancel the claim, and shop elsewhere if you have lost confidence.
    www.mariokart64.com
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

I'm done commenting on this. All I'm doing is giving a business a bad name for logistic issues which isn't really fair. I'm just being an impatient twat.

I have a tendancy to always be on high alert and overreact. This is all just one big misunderstanding on my part and a miscommunication.