https://www.facebook.com/tfidownunder

Just thought i'd give some feedback to this small online Australian TF store slowly blooming up.

Overall feedback: A++++++

Even though they're not fully operational yet, i've been in contact with them via facebook and i have to say, i'm VERY satisfied with them.

I ordered MMC Hexatron- for a VERY good price- much cheaper than buying from any other overseas retailers. Customer support and communication has been excellent. Packaging and delivery of Hexatron was top notch and arrived within 2-3 days (they're based in QLD i think).

They have a few 3rd party and Takara/Masterpiece products coming in soon. Their website may not be functional yet- but give them a private message over FB and they'll be sure to make arrangements to order/hold products for you. With all the new tempting 3P and MP products coming soon and expensive prices from overseas retailers, i'm holding out for when this site goes fully operational.

Keep on the lookout for this site when it starts up- i know i'll be

And most importantly- it'll be supporting a local Australian supplier of much wanted Transformer products, so get in on it XD