Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Deluxe Wave 5: Chromia and Arcee

ROTF toys are too big for the price point. But it's very odd that there's still no sign of them in any way.

(I was hoping when I saw new posts on this thread they had been seen at last!)

Yeah, I was surprised they didn't make an appearance at toyfair. Makes me fear the worst.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    ROTF toys are too big for the price point. But it's very odd that there's still no sign of them in any way.

(I was hoping when I saw new posts on this thread they had been seen at last!)
    I fell into the same trap!

It is odd we haven't seen anything of them yet, but it's certainly building the suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I fell into the same trap!

It is odd we haven't seen anything of them yet, but it's certainly building the suspense.

Hope it turns out to be a good reveal, if it ever happens at all. They seem to be some of the most hyped figures for this year and they haven't even been shown yet.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Sorry if anyone clicks on this hoping for pics, I'm just venting that we don't have any pics yet, we're in March and these guys are due out in March!

I really hope they don't get bumped to later for whatever reason.

Sorry if anyone clicks on this hoping for pics, I'm just venting that we don't have any pics yet, we're in March and these guys are due out in March!

I really hope they don't get bumped to later for whatever reason.
    I hope the same if they are proper Generations/G1 Inspirded. If they are just ROTF repaints then I hope they do get bumped so I have time to cancel my pre-order with BBTS

So nothing of these yet.

The newest Dark Cybertron design looks alright, but I really like the Second Exodus body. Any will do though really.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'm getting kinda nervous about these figures. Either my worst fears are correct and Hasbro has figured out a way to make the ROTF moulds viable price wise or they must have been delayed or canceled. Normally at this point the usual people in Asia would have posted in hand images but we have seen nothing.

Apology accepted. Hahah

Hasbro has never said anything about Generations Arcee except that she's a 2014 toy. BBTS pulled a March release date out of its behind - there are two waves - Rattrap/Crosscut/Tankor and Nightbeat/Jhiaxus/Windblade due out before Arcee and Chromia, and obviously both unofficial and official pics will appear well before the girls' release. Be patient - obviously it's unlikely that the toys will be released until late this year.