Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Deluxe Wave 5: Chromia and Arcee

Judging by the latest comic issue, the Arcee toy is going to be more red than pink which is not going to please a bunch of folk.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well yeah it won't but when does something Transformers related never not please a bunch of folk?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Hasbro has never said anything about Generations Arcee except that she's a 2014 toy. BBTS pulled a March release date out of its behind - there are two waves - Rattrap/Crosscut/Tankor and Nightbeat/Jhiaxus/Windblade due out before Arcee and Chromia, and obviously both unofficial and official pics will appear well before the girls' release. Be patient - obviously it's unlikely that the toys will be released until late this year.
    BBTS doesn't list Hasbro items until Hasbro has given them the OK. So surely Hasbro would tell them when it's coming out.

Maybe the first time in a long time, they are managing to keep it a close guarded secret. Then lead up to an epic reveal.

If it does work out that way, let's hope they won't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Maybe the first time in a long time, they are managing to keep it a close guarded secret. Then lead up to an epic reveal.

If it does work out that way, let's hope they won't disappoint.

I'm still cautiously hopeful. Though I am a bit torn if I want to see a G1 styled or a WFC styled Arcee. What do folk think would be better?

I'm happy with my Animated Arcee. If they ever do release a more G1 accurate version, I may bite but I'm not hanging for one.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I'd very very much love to have a G1 version of Arcee. While I do like Animated Arcee, the toy is really too "Animated" in its aesthetics which just doesn't gel with Classicsverse for me. I'd be all over a G1 accurate Generations Arcee toy like bad taste on Justin Bieber.

If you're not reading the current comic toy ad crossover Dark Cybertron, here's what she looks like in the most recent issue. Spoilers I guess for MTMTE #27: http://twitter.com/paulformer/status...671040/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Judging by the latest comic issue, the Arcee toy is going to be more red than pink which is not going to please a bunch of folk.
    Sounds like the perfect candidate for a custom paint job!

If that is how she will look, I like it. There will be a pink version of the toy eventually, I can guarantee it.