Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MP18S Masterpiece (Silver)Streak repaint JP exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    ^ It is not that easy said then done.
    It is.
    Wait for the product to be fully revealed.
    If you like it, preorder it
    If you don't like it, then don't buy it. Seems straight forward enough, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It is.
    Wait for the product to be fully revealed.
    If you like it, preorder it
    If you don't like it, then don't buy it. Seems straight forward enough, yes?
    Some sites ask for money up front. Still should be able to get your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Some sites ask for money up front. Still should be able to get your money back.
    There are always other options, Az
    For example, If a company states payment upfront, no refunds only store credit on sales or preorders on items & then you go and preorder an item sight unseen, well...
    People need to do their research on company policies regarding sales/preorders/refund terms and conditions etc & not get their panties in a knot and have repeated whinges when things don't go their way.

There are always other options, Az
    For example, If a company states payment upfront, no refunds only store credit on sales or preorders on items & then you go and preorder an item sight unseen, well...
    People need to do their research on company policies regarding sales/preorders/refund terms and conditions etc & not get their panties in a knot and have repeated whinges when things don't go their way.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatran Guest

*snip* & not get their panties in a knot *snip*.
    +1,000,000,000,000.

Not physically possible for me cos I go commando.

We should get back on the topic.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Each to their own here, well it looks simple is not always so.
    In this case not everywhere has it for pre-order and not every store even has it.

To be honest, buying toys has been very different now. You do not really stand a chance of seeing reviews before clicking "I want one"

Those days are gone people, is more or less a prototype shown, Take it, or miss out. The so call wait for it, well...lets see if that happens for you. Not all toys are like this and if you don't get it you may not get it.

Sure there are some that you may get a chance to see the production, SURE... at 20% mark up from stores who first released. And this is the kind of style it has been.

and if you are lucky, a second run. Considering this is an exclusive, is a gamble, is not like the normal Bumblebee and wheeljack. So I disagree that it was That simple.

If you going to give comeback statements like that's what it is suck in. Then I ALREADY know that. I am taking it as if its not what I want, I probably can sell it and that's where I am.

But in relation to colours confirmation this has been very bad information of the product as far as I know. Surely someone knows something and this is what has been poor.

In relation to lame man's terms I expect "Bluestreak" to have relation with some blue colour, otherwise call it Streak repaint if they are not able to use "silverstreak". Binaltech did not had an issue, and this sure didn't help if it turns out to be a Silverstreak.

So to those "you don't like it, don't buy it" the thing is "I may like it, but it is what it is?" better buy than missing out?

There are about 80% of online stores who ARE still showing the Diaclone picture.

With all due respect WE ALL ASSUME Bumblebee is going to be yellow, and there isn't a single picture showing him YET. How many of YOU have not ordered one? And what if it comes out in a retarded Red? And guess what? Most places are already closing orders.

My point exactly for this piece.
    Last edited by drifand; 13th April 2014 at 04:02 PM.

Well, if I am unsure about a toy then I won't buy it. I will wait for reviews, etc before committing. And if that means I miss out on getting it for what I see as a reasonable price, well unlucky me. I shrug and move on. I live what I consider a comfortable life (but I grew up poor. So what I consider comfortable might not fit others definition) but I still will not throw down money for something unless I'm sure it's worth it. If you can do otherwise you have too much cash.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Well, if I am unsure about a toy then I won't buy it. I will wait for reviews, etc before committing. And if that means I miss out on getting it for what I see as a reasonable price, well unlucky me. I shrug and move on. I live what I consider a comfortable life (but I grew up poor. So what I consider comfortable might not fit others definition) but I still will not throw down money for something unless I'm sure it's worth it. If you can do otherwise you have too much cash.
    Bluestreak isn't cost an arm or a leg compared to Bandai's chogokin Macross since you are well aware of THAT series. and you know damn well all gets sold out before anyone has the toy.

All I am saying is don't give me that wait for reviews talk, as it doesn't happens anymore for Japanese hot toys. This used to be the trend but now it isn't. And if it is not Bad enough, most people who have done research on this would agree that the silver shade info is kind of late. (and this is even yet to be confirmed) and further to add the Diaclone bluestreak picture is misleading enough if it turns out to be a silverstreak.

You also have a member here already stating that the supplier's source is claiming is Blue despite other sources claiming is silver. I would gladly decline the order if I know is just a silver streak, other than that nobody knows a thing exactly but TakaraTomy does. It is not TakaraTomy's fault, however there is nothing from them helping either, and this is a EXCLUSIVE not a normal release.

If this was released on HLJ, of course there is no big deal, I could cancel within a click of a button. This isn't the case and we all know it.

We have already debated enough on this, please move on. Other than that lets stay on the topic of the toy. I don't mind people even talking ifs this is the silver shade etc... cheers.

It's painful walls of text like this that suck the fun out of this place sometimes

It's painful walls of text like this that suck the fun out of this place sometimes
    Exactly, especially when people think this is such a straight forward buy or don't buy when they have no idea how the information was related to the customers for ordering.