Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MP18S Masterpiece (Silver)Streak repaint JP exclusive

And the endless waffle that comes with it...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

To sum it up, you were also lead to believe this was the Diaclone version on page one & two. So lets get over it, this was not a clear cut order.

Most of us know we were interested because it was believed to be the Diaclone. Like I said before and again, if is a bad buy so be it. But this has to be one of the poorest info flowing to wrong orders in the Transformers masterpiece line.

May I remind you that most of us Know how a steak looks like and thus the order if is for a "blue" bluestreak is easily I know what I am getting. But if this is just a repaint of the current Streak the name does mislead because this is a Japanese release and not American, therefore the confusion it has caused so far.

While I understand from some people's view point is simple as you can cancel the order is not for some.

I have still kept my order... But I am a Masterpiece whore

Even if it/isnt Diaclone blue it is still a fantastic figure.

To each their own...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I have still kept my order... But I am a Masterpiece whore

Even if it/isnt Diaclone blue it is still a fantastic figure.

To each their own...
    I like the figure, I only wished it was the Diaclone. Who knows what will they actually name it when they finally release it.

If you are an individual who has posted in this particular thread anywhere between... say... seven and twenty-two times, I believe that we truly comprehend and appreciate your stance on this toy. However, since there has been no real news on this topic in a month, perhaps it is not necessary to reiterate these points again until actual news develops.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I like the figure, I only wished it was the Diaclone. Who knows what will they actually name it when they finally release it.
    I will be getting the Diaclone version as well

Im not pre-ordering this figure, but if anyone is interested in selling theirs because of disappointment or just doesn't like it. I might consider buying. I'm not committing myself to any purchase, just floating the idea Will wait and see what the final product looks like. I just don't really like my Streak so much as it has some small Quality issues, and as a result don't mind replacing it.

Colour scheme confirmed from Figure King:
    I'm surprised they went this route since it just ends up looking so similar to the standard release.

Quite disappointing. I think I may pass on him now. I fail to see anything different really.

that's pretty sad, it looks like the only difference is the colour of the bonnet/hood