Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 135

Thread: Items on Gumtree

  1. #31
    Join Date
    11th Mar 2008
    Location
    Burnie
    Posts
    2,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Honestly, who is he expecting to find with a spare $24k?

    Separate the lot already you fool!

    TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

  2. #32
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    33,342

    Default

    24??? That lot's only worth about 10k if broken up on ebay... and less as a bulk lot.

    There's 6 BotCon sets, that may average out to $1,000 each IF sold separately (less if as a set of 6). Six MP figures that would come to about $1,200-1,500. Gen1 Omega could get $500 IF it is the original inside and Mint condition. And the Book Reissues could get about $1000 IF they are Sealed. The rest are mostly reissues and recent mainline items, so could get fetch $1000 for the rest.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,616

    Default

    There has been a recent explosion in W.A. of "collectors" suddenly trying to offload super-hyper-ultra-mega-rare Transformers at obscene prices. Every Nexus or Collector's Fair you see another one of these sellers crop up. They're multiplying! :O

  4. #34
    Join Date
    16th Jul 2008
    Location
    Melb
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    There has been a recent explosion in W.A. of "collectors" suddenly trying to offload super-hyper-ultra-mega-rare Transformers at obscene prices. Every Nexus or Collector's Fair you see another one of these sellers crop up. They're multiplying! :O
    Theres at least 1 or 2 people running toy businesses out of Kardinya, it's probably one of them.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    4th Aug 2008
    Location
    The 'Riff
    Posts
    10,580

    Default

    I blame that toy hunter show for giving people the false sense that their collection is worth more than it actually is

  6. #36
    Join Date
    20th Oct 2013
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    319

    Default

    dunno if it was mentioned earlier in this thread but theres a guy selling 6 MP's for $2500 ono. Which included MP-1 MP-5-6 and others.

    i sent him a message on gumtree saying what would he take IF he decided to separate (because he stated not separating) The prices he gave me... WOOOOO Yeah buddy keep em to your self. $750 for MP-1 $500 for MP-5 $350 for MP-6

    I'm like yeah you keep em mate. Thanks.

    ridiculous...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    10th May 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    1,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I blame that toy hunter show for giving people the false sense that their collection is worth more than it actually is
    You got that right!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I'm curious now as to what the other 200+ pieces that he hasn't pictured may be.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    14th Nov 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    24??? That lot's only worth about 10k if broken up on ebay... and less as a bulk lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm curious now as to what the other 200+ pieces that he hasn't pictured may be.
    Maybe a couple of these


    変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!


  10. #40
    Join Date
    15th Apr 2010
    Location
    Ryde
    Posts
    5,767

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •