Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Febrewary Funnies

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got a local package, and then this from Chimungmung today:

They contained these :

Looks like my luck will never let me get a straight box with Tiger Track (this is my 2nd, I usually keep things MISB but open 1-2 of each mould, opened the first cos I didn't think I could get a worse one), but oh well, at least the Jetfire is nice and white still (MIB).

Edit: One of the Dr. Wu launchers is only stuck together at one end, will need to glue it, maybe it has something to do with the packaging damage, but oh well. As for the red colour, not 'quite' on the money for me, and the bigger missiles are much bigger than I expected from pics. Still happy for $11USD though.
    Last edited by Akky82; 4th February 2014 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    [photo of smashed box]
    OT I know, but I received a Lego shop order today of the $330 Simpsons house that looks like a friggin' pickaxe has gone through it in transit. Split bags (tonnes of loose and possibly missing bricks), damaged bricks, damaged capes.

I'm going to be very polite on the phone tomorrow, but insistent that they replace it via courier at their cost, and that they collect the damaged goods.

I'm also going to call Australia Post, give them the article ID, and ask them what the fuck happened. Seriously, it looks like Australia Post tried to fix it with tape and gladwrap.

Snagged a Takara MP-9 today.

Trailer went on a Hasbro Rodimus. I'd rather have MP-9's robot mode on display than have matching wheels on Rodimus Prime in space-winnebago!

My birthday haul from my girls.

I'm now hooked on the contruct-bots
    Last edited by drahsrebu; 5th February 2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Premature posting ;)

I see beer!!! What a great gift that always is

What is that TF book under the beer mugs dashrebu?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Indeed that is beer i admit I may consume to much on a daily basis

That's the 30th anniversary collection book, released sometime last year. I havnt had a chance to go through it yet.
    The missus managed to sneakily get a friend who was headed to brissy to pick it up from comics etc in queen street.

I received today my MP-08 Crown and Flame Sword attachment with my MP-13 Gold coin.

- Hasbro x Nike CJ81 Megatron figure (courtesy of yoshi594)

Looks great. Skipped the regular version, but the 86 "reformatting" style of the gun/wings sealed it for me. This version will display in robot mode (with football!). I've got a cheap one coming from eBay without the football for alt mode (I believe griffin pointed out the cheap ones in the main thread).

Next week is going to be pricey, but thank christ my Hot Toys MMS RoboCop is delayed until August!

awesome stuff millhouse.

I just opened mp-10b (nemesis prime) that I got today from the post office. I must say his joints are tight! he feels like a better than mp-10 (hasbro), can't remember how my takara mp-10 felt like as he was stored away once i got the hasbro edition.