Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TF4 Trailer - robot guesses

I love the fact that a 30 second trailer has now turned into a fullblown exercise in CSi style frame by frame breakdown & analysis

I'd guess for the green guy with the parachutes either Kup or a redone Roadbuster. Leaning towards Roadbuster.

The big silver guy chopping the car in half - looks a lot like Megs so I'm guessing Galvatron

Gun-face guy - also a likely contender for Galvatron

Two headed flying monster - probably Swoop

The bot that slices the orange car dies by Optimus as you see in the trailer. So its probably a throw away bot. Or OP is stopped by the BFG bot before he can kill the slicer bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    The bot that slices the orange car dies by Optimus as you see in the trailer. So its probably a throw away bot. Or OP is stopped by the BFG bot before he can kill the slicer bot.
    It can't be a throw-away bot because it's the Freightliner Argosey and he's one of the main characters, he was seen in Hong Kong for the final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin
    I love the fact that a 30 second trailer has now turned into a fullblown exercise in CSi style frame by frame breakdown & analysis
    Well Grisom, looks like he was shot at long range by a guy with a massive gun that came from the cranial area due to the directory of the bullet and the casing is like half a mile away.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Really? Can you link to stills of Optimus killing him cause I can't find it looking at the stills on Seibertron. All I see is Optimus getting his ass kicked and riding Grimlock.