Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

SOUL OF CHOGOKIN - GX-85 KING BRACHION Preparing to ship.

Received two separate packages of MPs. Reliable, fast and very well packaged as always.

Have a defective Bandai product Macross VF-4 Hi metal, NY tried to communicate with Bandai (they claimed)

I tried to communicate with Bandai and they told me I was Gaijin and do not cater for exchange to anyone outside Japan regardless I bought from a Japanese retailer.

I am a bit pissed, as Takara dont treat outside customers like that at all and would still offer exchange if you made the effort to ship item back and arrange your own shipping back.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Have a defective Bandai product Macross VF-4 Hi metal, NY tried to communicate with Bandai (they claimed)

I tried to communicate with Bandai and they told me I was Gaijin and do not cater for exchange to anyone outside Japan regardless I bought from a Japanese retailer.

I am a bit pissed, as Takara dont treat outside customers like that at all and would still offer exchange if you made the effort to ship item back and arrange your own shipping back.
    That's a shame, when I got an encore tf while back when I spoke to hlj they got in touch with takara and got me the missing manual+character card I was missing asap, what exactly did NY claim was said, did bandai say anything at all or no response?

I got lucky with my vf4 from nippon yassan...I think, haven't transformed it yet but it looks physically fine (I like the jet mode too much )

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    That's a shame, when I got an encore tf while back when I spoke to hlj they got in touch with takara and got me the missing manual+character card I was missing asap, what exactly did NY claim was said, did bandai say anything at all or no response?

I got lucky with my vf4 from nippon yassan...I think, haven't transformed it yet but it looks physically fine (I like the jet mode too much )
    To me VF4 is underwhelming, for a $140 fig the body that attacth to the cockpit doesn't clip in place.

NY has not gotten a response but Bandai is a crap company when comes to customer service. I believe NY will not be able to do anything.

Evolution toys is also bad, Sentinel at least response. Fantoys really put ALL these companies to shame.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

To me VF4 is underwhelming, for a $140 fig the body that attacth to the cockpit doesn't clip in place.

NY has not gotten a response but Bandai is a crap company when comes to customer service. I believe NY will not be able to do anything.

Evolution toys is also bad, Sentinel at least response. Fantoys really put ALL these companies to shame.
    I'm not too surprised, I guess if it was larger it'd have clips, but how does it hold there, friction or stiffness of joints?

That's a damn shame, I'm glad when the defective vf1 j came out (with wrong leg booster parts) I gotten a normal one despite sitting with hlj's private warehouse for 2 months so so far other than slight paint issues my hi metal's have been fine

Evolution toys was a relatively new company last I heard, but I heard of their reputation and wonder why do they even bother, sentinel I have yet to dabble into, fanstoys have yet to look into

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    I'm not too surprised, I guess if it was larger it'd have clips, but how does it hold there, friction or stiffness of joints?

That's a damn shame, I'm glad when the defective vf1 j came out (with wrong leg booster parts) I gotten a normal one despite sitting with hlj's private warehouse for 2 months so so far other than slight paint issues my hi metal's have been fine

Evolution toys was a relatively new company last I heard, but I heard of their reputation and wonder why do they even bother, sentinel I have yet to dabble into, fanstoys have yet to look into
    Evolution is NO longer a NEW company, it is established. Those days of it being New are long gone. They produce good and very under whelming toys.

Bandai's attitude better change as is such 'crap" I can only take. I had zero tolerance for Figma when they advertised a well painted iron man and gave a figure which had no paint like a $5 figure when you paid $90.

It is very hard as Bandai is a bully because they CAN. and I know they have the "you not happy too bad! We got heaps of fans! Who are you? a Gaijin lol"

And unfortunately Takara even though better service they not making higher quality toys.

Back to topic Nippon yasan you need to be prepared they wont swap your toy for defects.

Hi Guys, anyone know the average ship out time? Bought an in stock item on Friday, got a "Preparation in Progress" notification on Sunday.

It takes a bit of wait but you can use the chat or service ticket.

It takes a bit of wait but you can use the chat or service ticket.
    Cheers. They shipped after 11 days (with one email exchange)