Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bandai VF-4 Hi metal shipped one day in advance. No virus excuses, so basically still works as accordingly.
    This may not be my primary option to buy stuff but still an option, I noticed they have increased their prices in recent releases.

Received my vf 4 from ny no issues.

My chargeback dispute against NY lodged end January is still outstanding! NY never responded to correspondence after their initial response on 7 January.

Citibank have been terrible through the whole process, not giving updates, clearly not reading correspondence etc. Anyway today I learn that NY has not been responding to their requests for a "voucher". Essentially it's a confirmation of the purchase as required under the Mastercard rules. To make matters worse, NY's bank is also apparently not responding to Citi's requests for the information. Citi are continuing to try to reach them but are also corresponding with Mastercard to see what the alternate options are available. Surely they have to award the chargeback to me if I've provided evidence and the merchant and their bank are ignoring my bank?

So a dispute that I was told would take 6-8 weeks for a decision is now at 12 weeks and seems to be going nowhere. I've been waiting for the chargeback to go through before trying to repair my faulty MP-45 Bumblebee or returning it to NY if they give me actual return instructions. But at this point I'm sick of waiting so will just re-order it from Oh My Primus. When I get the chargeback I'll then either have to return it or will have a go at repairing it....

^ Just closing this out, I posted in the Delayed Post thread that Citi have agreed to credit my account for the amount disputed to end my AFCA dispute. The bonus is I don't have to return MP-45 so can have a go at repairing it or just keep him in chibi mode. I'm sure I'd still be getting mucked around if I'd not made the AFCA complaint. I'll be closing my Citi account since their handling of it was terrible and opening a UBank account to avoid fx fees on my online orders.

Still never heard anything back from NY though my account now says that the order is under Chargeback Dispute. They haven't closed my account but suffice to say I'm not ordering from them anymore regardless.

I am currently in process of deciding to dispue my transactions for Macross Chogokin DX Strike Option parts which have ETA of 30 April.
    I already raised tickets for these item.

I can honestly say they are NO longer trust worthy to order from FOR TAMASHII products. I also will not recommend using them to pre order items as you can see DaptoDog experience.
    Will Update when I dispute.

Thanks for the advice DaptoDog & drifand (good to see you moved up to Rank 6 ).

I had my Sentnel Legioss preordered with them. When the payment notice came in I opened a ticket asking about shipping and it went unanswered for so long they cancelled my preorder. They also cancelled it a day early. So I’m not too impressed.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I had my Sentnel Legioss preordered with them. When the payment notice came in I opened a ticket asking about shipping and it went unanswered for so long they cancelled my preorder. They also cancelled it a day early. So I’m not too impressed.
    Yes my friend had No notification and had his SHF figuarts Mando cancelled. In a WAY I think is a blessing. Mine is paid and I have to deal with such bad delays.
    I DONT mind if my items are kept and just holding. This issue is mine are NOT in such status. It has no progress and no preparation or no indication they secured your items.

AE on the other hand has everything broken down. Your item IS SECURED. And they explain on their site about COVID 19 and how they process. Its CLEAR and you dont worry.

I am putting these guys on blacklist for ANYTHING PRE-ORDER. Forget it. I anint bias about retailers. I had good run with them but now, is a sign to run away.

So it appears to me Nippon Yasan is lying and is just stalling time. I STRONGLY advise anyone who have outstanding orders to be VERY careful.
    I been given the "Out stock is coming bit by bit and we only sending to priority shipping first" Despite I have changed shipping to Singapore my second home and changed to EMS, nothing is done.
    This is for Macross Chogokin Strike Parts. They were released in April and I have asked for an update every month since then and they have not changed a thing or shipped anything even using surface method.
    I made the call to my bank CBA and made a dispute.

Take note Nippon Yasan offered a stored credit when I requested for refund. I declined as You were not able to obtain the stock is your duty to refund the customer. I have not changed my mind nor am I going to continue to wait endlessly for an item which you were not able to obtain.

I strongly recommend you NOT to buy from this retailer. FULL STOP. I dont care what good history you have, as I did, but they are doing a PC doggy.
    Hope my post helps.

I have filed my complaint a week ago to CBA, hopefully I get my money back.
    NY had done a sneaky and did a refund on store credit on my account despite I have clearly stated I am not accepting store credits.
    My SHF Mandolorian Mando is in same situation. giving the same reply stating they will ship in two weeks time or more. I am just waiting for two weeks to past and start raising a dispute.
    Take NOTE, dont use any foul language whatsoever. Just be persistent asking where is the item if not refund the transaction.