Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My MP ulltra magnus was wrapped in 2 sheets of newspaper (seriously why bother) and just thrown in loose in a big box. No packing peanuts or even scrunched up paper. I got the package with a big hole in the MP box.

They refused to compensate or even reply my emails.

I wont put up with that kind of service considering the amount of business i've given them.

Pocketing the cash from your postage, and no doubt that's what they've done really takes the cake.

Demand probably far outstrips their supply for them to even care about a few unhappy customers.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    My MP ulltra magnus was wrapped in 2 sheets of newspaper (seriously why bother) and just thrown in loose in a big box. No packing peanuts or even scrunched up paper. I got the package with a big hole in the MP box.

They refused to compensate or even reply my emails.

I wont put up with that kind of service considering the amount of business i've given them.

Pocketing the cash from your postage, and no doubt that's what they've done really takes the cake.

Demand probably far outstrips their supply for them to even care about a few unhappy customers.
    You see, first I thought it was Bandai but I know now is not the case as you bought Magnus and got a hole. Just like mine actually.

I have not gotten my credits .

I use them with a huge grain of salt. It feels like anything goes wrong their service is really bad.

I have bought over $2k of items from them. And is just a few members who now and then post some negatives made me more aware to look at alternatives.

I now use hlj and amiami and hobbysearch more often as alternative before I buy from ny.

Is sad really.

The shipping price for tracks was what stopped me from using them as regulars. And I am glad I did.

MP-10 just arrived and again was well packed with bubblewrap, paper and cardboard. I always leave a note that I'm a MISB collector and would like a nice box - I wonder if that makes any difference? Can't hurt asking anyway.

Didn't realise his box is wider than the standard large MP box. It's a beautiful piece, I've made it the centerpiece of the MP display.

Well due to a non paying customer I had to cancel items. Ny was happy to give me a store credit .

At least the service is not entirely bad.

Unite Warriors Devastator and Masterpiece Road Rage arrived today from NY. As has always been my experience with NY, both arrived well packaged (bubble wrap and filler paper) and minty.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Unite Warriors Devastator and Masterpiece Road Rage arrived today from NY. As has always been my experience with NY, both arrived well packaged (bubble wrap and filler paper) and minty.
    My mp-10 had that but it was dented.
    Not having a go at ny but do expect these imperfections to come to you once a while.

Gotten Hot Rod through normal SAL unregistered.
    And Surface shipping for Chogokin Hulkbuster that saves me a huge amount of money. Wait time was only a month and a half. And I am very happy with it.

Items arrived damaged and nippon replied with:

"We apology if you receive a the box of the item like this but unfortunately there are no warranty about the box.

We received our stock directly from the maker, we will inform him there are some damaged box but he won't exchange the item"

This was also the first time i tried using their SAL service along side with their "wrapping" (which is just a red cheap material bag with a green ribbon that resembles a christmas gift).

I've never been a huge fan of NY. I have preordered a few things from them as a last resort but usually end up finding it somewhere else so cancel my order with them, which they don't like.

I'm surprised they haven't blacklisted me to be honest
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Items arrived damaged and nippon replied with:

"We apology if you receive a the box of the item like this but unfortunately there are no warranty about the box.

We received our stock directly from the maker, we will inform him there are some damaged box but he won't exchange the item"

This was also the first time i tried using their SAL service along side with their "wrapping" (which is just a red cheap material bag with a green ribbon that resembles a christmas gift).
    That's annoying. I've been tempted in the past to go the cheaper shipping but my instinct has been that the longer it's in transit the more chance there is of damage. Also not sure how it's handled. So in the end I just go with EMS and the boxes from NY have never arrived damaged and always packed well.