Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Update, Nippon Yasan is pulling a quick one and refunded my items as store credit despite I clearly stated I dont accept.
    I am sure they will attempt to palm it off to my bank as it was refunded.

My SHF figurarts took over two months to finally reach shipping preparation.

Highly recommended to AVOID. I know some jokers FEAR of loosing your account. But they will have the last laugh if you are being ignorant.

Update from Paypal, stating they gotten notification that these transactions are being disputed and because they do not have any case information they have closed the case on their end. Typically even if I raised a dispute through Paypal it will fail anyway as transaction is over a year.

CBA has sided with me and refunded. Nippon Yasan has not readjusted the store credits in my account but I have no intention to touch it.
    Will not be ordering from them again.

anyone still waiting for mp49 nemesis prime? I totally forgot about him and he hasn?t been shipped yet...

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    anyone still waiting for mp49 nemesis prime? I totally forgot about him and he hasn?t been shipped yet...
    What method of shipping did you chose and what does the status say? If it says preparing and you chose something like EMS then you need to raise a ticket about changing your shipping type

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    What method of shipping did you chose and what does the status say? If it says preparing and you chose something like EMS then you need to raise a ticket about changing your shipping type
    Seamail and it still says ?pre order payment ok? item has been out since mid last year xD. I sent them a messaging asking what?s happening.

Seamail and it still says ?pre order payment ok? item has been out since mid last year xD. I sent them a messaging asking what?s happening.
    still no reply from nippon. i added a reply to my own ticket and did a live chat asking them to escalate my ticket.

looks like tons of people are having the same issues. Check their facebook and you'll see the plethora of people complaining about tickets not being answered and items not being delivered. i'm a bit iff as they did deliver my play arts cloud/barret but my mp-49 looks bleak.

looks like tons of people are having the same issues. Check their facebook and you'll see the plethora of people complaining about tickets not being answered and items not being delivered. i'm a bit iff as they did deliver my play arts cloud/barret but my mp-49 looks bleak.
    Definitely do a charge back. There were no covid delays and mine shipped from Amiami on the 25th of July. Its not like an Aussie supplier waiting for a container out of china, Japanese stores have the stock on release day so it would be unlikely they're still going to have one sitting around for you.

You be very naive at this point after I have posted my updates and you had time to do a charge back and you didn't. Stop wishful thinking, you are just wasting your time. All my transactions were successfully disputed since last year May.

I personally do not trust this site at all at this point.

They be stalling time and make you believe they are delivering or stock is coming in when the item was long released. All stalling tactics to buy them enough time for them to get away with you making a dispute claim to your bank too late.
    Last edited by drifand; 22nd February 2021 at 08:33 AM.