Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    You be very naive at this point after I have posted my updates and you had time to do a charge back and you didn't. Stop wishful thinking, you are just wasting your time. All my transactions were successfully disputed since last year May.

I personally do not trust this site at all at this point.

They be stalling time and make you believe they are delivering or stock is coming in when the item was long released. All stalling tactics to buy them enough time for them to get away with you making a dispute claim to your bank too late.
    my chargeback period isn't over lol. Premium collectibles can attest to that .

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    my chargeback period isn't over lol. Premium collectibles can attest to that .
    I wouldn't play roll the dice. Is just silly to let it sit when you have all the chance to do a chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I wouldn't play roll the dice. Is just silly to let it sit when you have all the chance to do a chargeback.
    I?m not sure if you realise but in order to get a chargeback, you have to prove you have tried contacting them. Also need their response/non response for your charge back documents.

I?m not sure if you realise but in order to get a chargeback, you have to prove you have tried contacting them. Also need their response/non response for your charge back documents.
    I have been through this very process with NY and Citibank.

I personally wouldn't delay it. You know they are not going to deliver so why wait? Also keep in mind that NY will purposely ignore your bank when they try to contact them. Heck even their bank wasn't responding to Citibank. That and Citibank being inept was why mine took about 4 months to be processed in my favour. In my case Citibank wore the loss only after I made a complaint to the ombudsman.

If you haven't already began the process of making contact with NY etc I would get right on it so you can quickly move to the chargeback.

And? FYI All NY tickets have time stamp etc.. If no response, means no response. I did for several chargeback and I have no issues. Also certain credit cards do not need all these BS either.
    And as advised, you should not be waiting. NY response to certain title tickets so depends on how you worded it you may NOT get a response. I had my documents witnessed by JP and its a definite win so far.

got all my chargebacks done and nippon cancelled all my orders and deleted my account xD. Such a pity as they were my go to store until now.

got all my chargebacks done and nippon cancelled all my orders and deleted my account xD. Such a pity as they were my go to store until now.
    LOL I have like $400 in store credit but I already gotten my charge back and I refuse to "try" and use these credits. Dishonesty will not pay and will just bite me.
    No seriously just goto their facebook page and is shocking the amount of negative comments.

Nippon Yasan is offically gone.