Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    My large order arrived in the sturdiest box I've ever seen (double layered) with an insane amount of bubble wrap. Continue to split my business between them and Robot Kingdom.
    Definitely smarter way to go. It?s so hilarious just reading the ?other? thread people not getting or people getting items, so inconsistent.

The reasons why I won?t be able to use this retailer mainly is they don?t offer 3p tfs. But other than that Japanese retailers are so much more reliable 85% of the time.

Ny also gives people the heads up if you have not paid or is preparing to ship, absolutely no need to ask them 90% of the time. Even delays are notified. It just works.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    It?s so hilarious just reading the ?other? thread people not getting or people getting items, so inconsistent.
    Yeah, totally hilarious....
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Yeah, totally hilarious....
    Glad you agree.

Hey guys for those still in the dunno band wagon, NY DOESNT charge GST.

Just got my two vf-1s Chogokin dx from ny.

Oh why not....#nydelivers !
    Lol

Voltron vehicle arrived by boat.

Seriously folks if you are still waiting on items from your retailer that gives such poor customer service, don?t use them.

The amount of savings you get is minimum from so called supporting local. I don?t get this.

You pay for what you get in most cases but I see people not even getting anything.

With the amount of payments options I believe is just how you manage your own finances to buy toys.

#ny delivers again

received my blue mospeada by riobot sentinel. My box was slightly crushed, but item was still no damage. Item took two months by boat.

After 6 years and many orders I need to leave my first significantly negative feedback.

Since they re-opened on 6 January they have been mucking me around on getting my faulty MP-45 Bumblebee replaced. It's misassembled with a faulty part that prevents it being transformed to robot mode and is not a simple fix. They initially apologised and said they would contact the manufacturer to see "what could be done". Since then they have been unresponsive. The final straw was them marking the ticket as resolved this afternoon without a reply (no it's not in my spam).

This would be bad enough but they have also had my MP-47 and MP-46 preorder in the "shipment preparation" stage for over 3 weeks. It normally only takes a few days and never this long for something to be shipped once it's in preparation. Their only response is it will ship once the preparation is completed (ie a non-response).

If you check out TFW or their Facebook page you will find dozens of people having the same issues. It sure looks like something is wrong, they have never had these issues post Christmas in prior years.

I've advised them I'm giving it till the end of the week for them to resolve both issues or I will be disputing with PayPal and my bank.

They've been great up till now so it is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    After 6 years and many orders I need to leave my first significantly negative feedback.

Since they re-opened on 6 January they have been mucking me around on getting my faulty MP-45 Bumblebee replaced. It's misassembled with a faulty part that prevents it being transformed to robot mode and is not a simple fix. They initially apologised and said they would contact the manufacturer to see "what could be done". Since then they have been unresponsive. The final straw was them marking the ticket as resolved this afternoon without a reply (no it's not in my spam).

This would be bad enough but they have also had my MP-47 and MP-46 preorder in the "shipment preparation" stage for over 3 weeks. It normally only takes a few days and never this long for something to be shipped once it's in preparation. Their only response is it will ship once the preparation is completed (ie a non-response).

If you check out TFW or their Facebook page you will find dozens of people having the same issues. It sure looks like something is wrong, they have never had these issues post Christmas in prior years.

I've advised them I'm giving it till the end of the week for them to resolve both issues or I will be disputing with PayPal and my bank.

They've been great up till now so it is a shame.
    They will close your account if you do a paypal dispute. NY is not a reputable company for resolving issues sadly. Given is Takara it should be fixable, I had my Bandai hi metal fig that they didn't do anything and like you they just close the ticket.

I took this risk when ordering with this retailer and mostly if they are not very important pieces in my collection I will order.

My friend has his MP hound not shipped yet which is a joke but thats like my voltron vehicle as well.
    I dont really like using them at this stage as my primary retailer, but I have not crossed them out. Their shipping and retail process also had gone up.

I suggest try and push your items to ship and then raise the dispute for your bee if you have NO OUTSTANDING orders. Hence if they suspend your account is who cares.

If you DONT CARE about your orders and just want your money back, then proceed with disputes. Try contacting Takara Tomy and see what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    They will close your account if you do a paypal dispute. NY is not a reputable company for resolving issues sadly. Given is Takara it should be fixable, I had my Bandai hi metal fig that they didn't do anything and like you they just close the ticket.

I took this risk when ordering with this retailer and mostly if they are not very important pieces in my collection I will order.

My friend has his MP hound not shipped yet which is a joke but thats like my voltron vehicle as well.
    I dont really like using them at this stage as my primary retailer, but I have not crossed them out. Their shipping and retail process also had gone up.

I suggest try and push your items to ship and then raise the dispute for your bee if you have NO OUTSTANDING orders. Hence if they suspend your account is who cares.

If you DONT CARE about your orders and just want your money back, then proceed with disputes. Try contacting Takara Tomy and see what can be done.
    That's good advice to contact Takara directly. I will try searching for their contact details, unless you have them handy?

Yeh I know they will cancel the account. I don't have any other outstanding orders beyond Hound thankfully.

The Bumblebee order would have to be a chargeback through my bank since it's beyond the PayPal window. Part of me doesn't mind disputing the Hound with PayPal since it has all these issues anyway. If I cancelled it I could reorder one copy to open and order the 2nd to keep MISB once a reissue comes out that hopefully fixes the problems.