Page 1 of 22 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default nippon-yasan (Japan) feedback

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/...e-reissue.html

Just bought this and it works out to be $153 delivered. I think its one of the cheapest deals for mp soundwave right now. And if you're like me regret that you missed out on the toysrus version but dont really care for the other cassettes anyway, this would be the next best deal.

Email communications have been great so far. We'll see what happens when i get it.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not really a choice if you need to buy Tamashii Web toys by Bandai if Anime Export is sold out.

Communications are mixed bag, some are nice some are lazy and just say can't be changed in your order.

They are technically slower in packing and shipping compared to Amiami or HLJ or hobbysearch.

Advantages, allow you to pay later, allow you to SAL.

Never had to communicate with them... yet! They pack slow but their items are worth it.

Got the 64 gb vita memory card from them!

Also got a back up Slim ps3 from them.

They provide a variety of shipping options. I think they also have the option to send by boat.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Never had to communicate with them... yet! They pack slow but their items are worth it.

Got the 64 gb vita memory card from them!

Also got a back up Slim ps3 from them.

They provide a variety of shipping options. I think they also have the option to send by boat.
    The boat option must be a big order and you not in a rush as I am very unsure how long it will take using this.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Not really a choice if you need to buy Tamashii Web toys by Bandai if Anime Export is sold out.

Communications are mixed bag, some are nice some are lazy and just say can't be changed in your order.

They are technically slower in packing and shipping compared to Amiami or HLJ or hobbysearch.

Advantages, allow you to pay later, allow you to SAL.
    Prices aren't too bad. MP18 $43 and MP19 $55 both in stock.

I like that you can pay later for the preorder, which ive done for mp wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post
    Prices aren't too bad. MP18 $43 and MP19 $55 both in stock.

I like that you can pay later for the preorder, which ive done for mp wheeljack.
    They arent bad. In fact they would be my main store because they do stock unlike most other sites. However they do punish people from time to time when you pre-order and then released at lower prices on special, I find that very lame as you are punishing your loyal support.

From their Pre-Order page..
    "Regarding the evolution of the price for a pre-order product:

If the YEN price of a pre-order product has been down, you can ask us to update the price of your order with the new price. (or a refund of the difference for preorders already paid).
    This is valid only before the official release of the product."

I think that is pretty good. If you preorder in yen, your preorder price will not go up but if it goes down and you wish to pay it while it is lower they will let you do it. If it goes back up, you missed you chance but you still have the original preorder price as a safety net.

Mind you, this is what i read and i have had no experience in trying to lower their price.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    From their Pre-Order page..
    "Regarding the evolution of the price for a pre-order product:

If the YEN price of a pre-order product has been down, you can ask us to update the price of your order with the new price. (or a refund of the difference for preorders already paid).
    This is valid only before the official release of the product."

I think that is pretty good. If you preorder in yen, your preorder price will not go up but if it goes down and you wish to pay it while it is lower they will let you do it. If it goes back up, you missed you chance but you still have the original preorder price as a safety net.

Mind you, this is what i read and i have had no experience in trying to lower their price.
    I can tell you now, most of the time the pre-order price it is what it is, nobody really checks it, and by the time is up to pay up is basically it.

From my experience I have paid Pre-order price and when released they had the item on sale. Happened twice to me not all the time. Again, it is one place that would stock where most places have sold out completely. This is primary why I buy from them as they do price their items reasonably low, but have occasional inflated price rise for pre-order.

My Soundwave arrived today after 6 days. Well packaged with newspaper and bubblewrap in a cardboard box. Overall they've been excellent.

For anyone that has dealt with these guys for quite a while... regarding the pay later option, is your order guaranteed/fully confirmed? As i dont want to be screwed over due to not paying now then later...

Thanks!