Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Chance At A Henkei/Universe Ratchet

Default Another Chance At A Henkei/Universe Ratchet

The new Autobot Warriors set is ridiculously expensive, but then, so are Henkei/Universe Ratchets in general. Different deco, same toy:

(Also, Kup and Perceptor, but I can't imagine anyone would care.)

I only need 3 more Henkei figures and 1 Minibot set and I have all of them. Ratchet is one thats missing so I have an alternative now over getting the Henkei release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The new Autobot Warriors set is ridiculously expensive, but then, so are Henkei/Universe Ratchets in general. Different deco, same toy:

(Also, Kup and Perceptor, but I can't imagine anyone would care.)
    Just saw this on Fb, they also linked me to the two other sets (Astrotrain, Octane and Galvatron, Ironhide, Mirage and Hound).

Can't wait. I got the Ace set last time around. I think I'm going to get the other two sets. I'd like to get this one too, but I already have a Perceptor.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Just saw this on Fb, they also linked me to the two other sets (Astrotrain, Octane and Galvatron, Ironhide, Mirage and Hound).

Can't wait. I got the Ace set last time around. I think I'm going to get the other two sets. I'd like to get this one too, but I already have a Perceptor.
    Were there pictures of the Astrotrain and Ironhide sets?

Can't say I like the red hood on Ratchet, but good way to get a figure that's otherwise hard to come by. (And he looks fine in robot mode)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Those two were announced back in August last year: www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=16748 It's weird if there are images of the new one and not those.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

Can't say I like the red hood on Ratchet, but good way to get a figure that's otherwise hard to come by. (And he looks fine in robot mode)
    Yes, in robot kingdom as well. Hasbro generations pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Yes, in robot kingdom as well. Hasbro generations pre-order
    If the decos are accurate, it's these: http://www.robotkingdom.com/tftcstpde-1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Those two were announced back in August last year: www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=16748 It's weird if there are images of the new one and not those.
    Yep, I know they've been coming, but to the best of my knowledge no pictures of their new decos had been seen until today.

And those RK pics don't seem to show any noticeable difference (unlike Ratchet and Kup in the new photo).

A great opportunity for newer collectors to pick these guys up without breaking the... oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    A great opportunity for newer collectors to pick these guys up without breaking the... oh wait.
    so funny

I had a look on ebay there are actually a couple of Ratchet's on right now that are cheaper than this new one (but of course they don't come with another Perceptor and Kup). I might take advantage of the ones on ebay next week since I don't need another Perceptor or Kup.