Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie SPOILER discussion (anything goes)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There's not going to be much left of the movie after sooo many trailers, and they are coming out thick and fast in the last week, each with something new.... and there is still two weeks left.
    I've told myself I'm going to stop watching them. We'll see how that goes.

For anyone who didn't hear this deeply insightful interview with Marky Mark on Triple-J this morning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6myEZ...pwtHmg&index=2

To Mark's credit, he handled it like a pro. If it was a lesser actor such as Bruce Willis, he would have tore that guy to shreds.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Has anyone wondered whether Marky Mark will find some Master Braces in his beat up Prime?

I won't close this topic because people might want to refer to their previous guesses (what they guessed right or wrong), but I think that now that the movie is out, discussion about the movie (including spoilers) can now go in the review topic.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So is this how Galvatron is? I hate the fact that it transform like liquid metal format and not following all the "normal" style. Hated Bay for doing this and not utilizing Unicron to do a epic reboot.

The other crap is Joshua Joyce, how can he be a bad scientist and then decide to turn good just feels like bs to me. As an Autobot I be so pissed off with this guy for allowing the hunt down of all autobots like Ratchet and got killed and melted down so he can recreate Galvatron? I don't really buy it. His other two assistants (the sweet Asian girl and Darcy other researcher) were believable in the story.

Don't really like how Hound looks but I give 10 for his courage, please FFS don't kill him in the next movie.

Like Prime is like most of us at this stage, he is tired of saving humans which is really bringing out his trust and faith on earth and looks like he wants to go home.

As for Lockdown, it just spells Sideswipe mp will be available to Hasbro. lol

For me, the movie was a wonderful experience. I found myself holding my breath in some parts, especially with what KSI was doing to Ratchet's remains. Optimus absolutely lost his shit and just stormed the building without any strategy whatsoever. Left my heart completely broken.

As far as I was aware, the Autobots' personalities were really cool! Drift being your typical samuari, Crosshairs being a jerk, Hound is loveable and fun, Bumblebee being reckless and disobediant, and Optimus being emotionally sick and tired of humanity to the point where he will shoot a human in self-defence without hesitation. The poor guy had lost faith in humanity, and yet he was willing to kill a single human just to protect Cade.

That was a real surprise. I didn't think he would do that, but he did.

Loved the movie but I still hate how the keep killing off characters.

Got to say Lockdown is a BadAss MuthaF@#$#$