Thread: FS: Terminus Hexatron

Default FS: Terminus Hexatron

No longer for sale
    Last edited by KalEl; 13th March 2014 at 09:01 PM.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

no one want me?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I want but can't afford. Hopefully someone will pick this up before I do lol

I think you may have priced him a little high there, especially for a 2nd-hand product that's still fairly widely available. He's listed new for $135 US at BBTS, the same price at TFSource (albeit they're out of stock), and $142 at Planet Steel Express. At least two of those will throw in free shipping for orders over $150 (and what with Hasbro Oz screwing you guys over distribution-and-price-wise most people would easily be able to make up the difference with missed Generations figures), so you may want to either lower your asking price quite a bit, or sit on him for a while until it's more of a seller's market.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 26th February 2014 at 11:50 PM.

TfSource only offers free delivery to US residents when they spend over $150 USD. International customers get a slightly discounted shipping rate when they spend over $150. Does planet express offer free international delivery once you spend over $150? Ive never dealt with them before & can't access the site on my phone

Didn't know that about tfsource, cheers.

PSX is (IIRC) free delivery worldwide, but it's a smaller store and since it's more or less MMC's own online store they only sell MMC stuff. I can't testify as to it/them personally, but from what I've heard their deliveries are OK and their customer service is pretty good (it is MMC after all). If/when MMC gets around to releasing a full box set of their Feralcons I'll probably be going through them.

Sorry for derailing the sale thread @KalEl.

would love this but out of my price range