Thread: Brave fortress Maximus

Default Brave fortress Maximus

I just got the brave maximus alternate colour of fortress maximus but there was no cog figure. Im just wonderig if he was sold seperatly or should it have come in the box like fortress maximus??

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    I just got the brave maximus alternate colour of fortress maximus but there was no cog figure. Im just wonderig if he was sold seperatly or should it have come in the box like fortress maximus??
    Brave Maximus Cog was a Lucky Draw item, so they're rarer than robo-chicken teeth.

Yeah... no Cog and some other accessories too.

Brave Maximus parts

Fortress Maximus parts

so they didn't come with the big gun either. i didn't know that.

Yeah I was looking at a Brave Max back when he was relatively cheap. The missing accessories put me off. But he is still my favourite Fort Max deco.

Brave Maximus doesn't come with any accessories or Gasket+Grommet=Cog. He's just the bare bone figure w/ Brave (repaint of Cerebros) & Plasma (repaint of Spike). But as DELTAprime said, he is actually a better deco and he was a much cheaper way of getting a MISB Fortress Maximus toy until the Encore reissue came out.

NOpe, as everyone said already - no Extras for this big fella. But, you can always get some accessories for him as there are loose parts being sold on ebay et al. Ive jazzed up my Brave max with a (erhmm) 3rd party god sword and some repro molded guns ( the big ang double barrelled ones) made of resin sold cheap that I found from ebay...

I also bought just spare parts to make his own gasket et al... when I bought my Brave max he came with 2 red arms for Gasket + Grommet but no body so I just bought parts and made a Frankenstein version hehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

wow nice collection mate^^^^^^^

thanks for your vast knowledge all, much appreciated,

I was considering telling off the seller until I read all the info, I thought it was strange that they released without it Cog and the guns. But I guess its what makes him so special to the collection I've got my original Fort Max and when I got my Brave Max for only AU$300 I was cheering!!

very nice collection ^^^^ by the way..

whats on the mugs? I've got an ultra Magnus mug 1986 theyre hard to come by