Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive March Merchandise Moochings

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    FINALLY got Skids, Waspinator etc today. It was only my 4th attempt at buying this wave from idiot online stores.
    Also Timelines Airazor from Optimus 1.
    Exact same! I bought it from 3 diffrent sllers on ebay who all refunded me saying they never had the item, until my 4th try I bought from alternate worlds online store.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkollectibleskhai View Post
    Thanks guys! The card holders are the Ultra Pro one-touch magnetic card holders (55pt thickness, but I hear 35pt may be OK), and the stands are the Ultra Pro lucite stands. I got them off ebay from an actual Aussie seller.

His seller id is toothless_hogg, and I HIGHLY recommend him! Great comms, shipping speed and protection! And his prices were pretty decent.

I got 30 cardholders for around $70 and 30 stands for around $20, shipped to my door. So roughly $3 per holder/stand setup, which I thought was pretty reasonable to protect and display the cards rather than just storing them away!

Contact him on ebay, and he'll just to a private listing just for your order. Tell him I sent you!!
    Looks pretty professional and orderly. Nice.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

So finally got my haul from BBTS ... in a round about fashion, one of my co-workers flies back to the USA every six weeks and he agreed to haul back this load for me (ended up saving an arm and a leg on shipping)

Also apologizes for the quality, wanted to take the picture but also wanted to get stuck into it even though it was late at night.

Prime: Ultra Magnus, Skyquake and Thundertron
    Gen: Armada Starscream, Mini Con Team, Scoop and Skywarp

Bit disappointed with Skyquake to be honest, getting it into jet mode and subsequest jet mode is very ... kibbly. Suprising standout was Armada Starscream, only got him cause it was cheaper buying the set, however I now have the moral dilemma as to where to put him the rest of Armada is in storage and I have a general "What ever is newest must go out on display for atleast a few months" ...

So a complete re-arrange of the display cabinets was in order to group in seekers from Classics/WfC ... now I want to get the Rainmakers from Botcon to fill up the shelf a bit. Also now set up a self for Star Seekers but currently sharing it with Predacons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    I wanna see the rest of that man cave

You look like a collector similar to myself...
    Not totally TF related, but here are some recent pics of my home theatre room

Coming in March or April I have:

- MP-12G Sideswipe G2
    - MP-13B Soundblaster & Ratbat
    - Star Wars 6" Black Series Wave 3
    - Kotobukiya ArtFX+ Hulk
    - Sideshow Commander Wolffe
    - Toynami 30th Anniversary Lion Voltron

Then a few other preorders later in the year too. 2014 is turning out to be just as big as 2013!

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Simply astonishing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    FINALLY got Skids, Waspinator etc today. It was only my 4th attempt at buying this wave from idiot online stores.
    Also Timelines Airazor from Optimus 1.
    Arghhhh - I can't find these guys anywhere for a decent price. So lucky

Got these guys from target. So wrapped with Hardshell, he's a fantastic figure. Looks cool, really fun transformation. Been looking for him for so long, was nice to get him so cheap

Awesome collection!

Picked up two FOC Starscreams and Beast Hunters Wheeljack and Dreadwing, courtesy of Target's 20% off clearance prices ($16 apiece! )