Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Robotkingdom items of interest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Deltaprime. It also saves the stress of probably missing out, as its not listed on Zing, JBhifi, or anywhere else. Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    Yeah, I hate the stress of these exclusives. So I'd rather pay for expensive shipping from a reliable retailer than stress about getting it locally. That reminds me. I need to finalise the payments on Victory Sabre so I don't have to stress about that.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Other is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Lowest price for Shattered Glass Soundwave I've found anywhere, 39.90 USD+shipping
    https://www.robotkingdom.com/just-li...f39215l00.html
    Mind you that shipping will be a fair whack

Anyone in Melbourne thinking of putting a Robot Kingdom order in soon? Just saw they have the Shadow Fisher SFM-X which looks unbelievably amazing.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Lowest price for Shattered Glass Soundwave I've found anywhere, 39.90 USD+shipping
    https://www.robotkingdom.com/just-li...f39215l00.html
    Mind you that shipping will be a fair whack
    Yeah its the shipping that is outrageously priced. I’ve had to stop using them, unless its for an item I absolutely positively cannot access elsewhere. Their turnover must be down, surely.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!