Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair Australia 2014 news (Movie SPOILERS)

I'm glad Hasbro didn't completely give up on the Generations line, but they must not be expecting it to get picked up again only having a Goldfire and Legends Starscream at the show.

The idea that we could get more Hasbro HK stuff like the Takara MP line has been a dream I really wanted but didn't think had a snowballs chance in Hell. Glad to see it has a slightly better chance now.

Went today to the exhibition centre to see what was there and if they would just maybe let some people in, but no. Was disappointed but what can you do?

I am really excited for the Generations Aoe line and can't wait till they hit shelves.

The Optimus truck and a big Grimlock standee make the background of Seven News story on the Fair just aired. Grimlock taking up a third of the screen behind the "mum" there with two boys test playing toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Optimus truck and a big Grimlock standee make the background of Seven News story on the Fair just aired. Grimlock taking up a third of the screen behind the "mum" there with two boys test playing toys.
    Just saw this a minute ago on Tv.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Thanks Griffin.
    Good to know what's coming into the country and what's not.
    It's quite obvious that the target market are kids and thus not much consideration given on the proposed delays in releasing the Generations stuff.
    Like others have mentioned, collectors will then continue to purchase from abroad as most are fairly impatient and can't wait to get their hands on the newer stuff
    The only thing I'll probably get is the movie Prime that transforms into the G1 cab.
    Looks interesting but will need a new replacement head.
    Didn't see that......ooooohhh.

I'm def down fir two of those, and, not much else to me it looks like a bit of a missed opportunity. Will await the movie. Two headed not swoop still annoys me beyond belief

Dig the t shirt at the end tho

Megatran Guest

I WANT THIS

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Custom built Optimus Truck.

Who is producing the g1 transformers coin? Is it a franklin mint thing?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

There are a few Generations 2013 toys I still need to pickup, being Hoist, Sandstorm and Legends Bumblebee.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I love that they have the cover to Transformers #4 as a poster - I wonder if that's a first-appearance-of-the-Dinobots Easter egg, considering that's the theme of the new film. (Which is also a #4. Similarly, the movie Dinobots are the only toys in the entire Hasbro Transformers display that I plan on buying - I really hope Bay doesn't ruin that by making them racist, flatulent, defecating, sex-addicts with dangling robo-genitalia.)

EDIT: I don't know what drugs I'm on. Ignore this edit.
    Last edited by Sky Shadow; 17th March 2014 at 08:14 PM.

Saw that T-shirt in Myer a few months ago. For a rather rich amount of $40. It had some swanky name as the label for it. Liked it, but not paying that much for a thin shirt with a nice print...

Goowd work lads. means it's gonna be a relatively relaxing year for me then. none of the movie toys tickle my fancy at all...