Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toy Fair Australia 2014 news (Movie SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm glad Hasbro didn't completely give up on the Generations line, but they must not be expecting it to get picked up again only having a Goldfire and Legends Starscream at the show.

The idea that we could get more Hasbro HK stuff like the Takara MP line has been a dream I really wanted but didn't think had a snowballs chance in Hell. Glad to see it has a slightly better chance now.
    Those are two figures I want, so I hope they do get picked up!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I noticed the little gold "Collectors series" sticker is missing from the toys. Is Hasbro Australia not positioning the AOE Generations toys as collector only like Hasbro US?

Thanks for the report, what makes it to retail in Australia normally makes it to retail in New Zealand (aside from exclusives) so, fingers crossed that we see some of these items across the ditch.

If not, I hope some are on store shelves come end of July when I am in Brisbane. Really wanting to get some of the new Kreo sets without paying an arm and a leg via eBay being store exclusives in the USA

The report of Generations being in Hasbro Warehouse is being played out over here at the moment - stock is in the country, just not getting to retail because it doesn't sell. (It would if it was on the shelf)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Thanks for the report, what makes it to retail in Australia normally makes it to retail in New Zealand (aside from exclusives) so, fingers crossed that we see some of these items across the ditch.

If not, I hope some are on store shelves come end of July when I am in Brisbane. Really wanting to get some of the new Kreo sets without paying an arm and a leg via eBay being store exclusives in the USA

The report of Generations being in Hasbro Warehouse is being played out over here at the moment - stock is in the country, just not getting to retail because it doesn't sell. (It would if it was on the shelf)
    Why can't they set up something similar to HTS in Australia and NZ? Would be a hell of a lot easier to get stuff.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I think I like that slag

Thanks for the info Bigbot
    although some of the info just raises further questions.
    it's great we are getting the AOE generations (I was worried since they were "generations" which we never get here)

as for the news about 2013/2014 generations stuff maybe coming here after the movie this makes me curious as to what we might be getting, because there are a lot of Generations figures I'm after that I was actually about to order to import, but if they will definitely come here then I would rather wait till they come and then support the local retailers. but I also don't want to risk waiting till then and finding out that the stuff I want didn't come here. it's too bad you couldn't squeeze more info out of the rep.

and about the new push to get more takara exclusives here, would that possibly include the Japanese 'Lost Age Advanced" figures revealed the other day? again I want them and if it turns out they'll come out here at retail I'd rather buy them locally

all in all it looks like they had a heap of interesting stuff at toy fair and it makes me a little more hopeful for the future of the transformers brand in Australia.