Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Custom Metrotitan

Pure magnificence.

That came out great. Also congrats on the new bub.

Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Thanks to all who have supported me in this endeavour, my family for putting up with my plastic crack "problem" and all you Ozformers out there who have cheered me on, and given me such great and constructive feedback.
    It's not a problem, you're just devout!
    Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    That's not the end, though. I have something cool planned for showing him off in the next couple of weeks, and you'll see it here first!!!
    Neeecccrrrooo Tttiiitttaaann?

Awesome!!!!!! Top work M-bot. You really great at these customs dude. Can't wait to see whats next.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Thank you all for your kind comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Holy crap son! There isn't a spot you look where you can't find detail and fixate on it for a bit. He's truly a work of art. I'm not sure if you said it in a previous post, but did you make this guy for yourself? Or as a commission for someone? Either way, wow, just wow. The fine detailing on it is just blowing my mind with him all put together.

10/10 - I think he's fantastic. You should be extremely proud of what you put together here.
    He's intended as a "reverse comission", that is I intend to sell him, but without a specific commissioner requesting he be done. I saw a gap in the market (so to speak), and I worked on the assumption that at least one individual out there would like to own him at a price. All the while hoping HasTak don't bring out a repaint of their own (and frankly, they'd be crazy not to).

I haven't decided on a forum or method of selling as yet. I would love this to go to an Ozformers member, was considering the possibility of a Dutch auction. Would prefer not to go down the eBay route, even though that's probably my best bet to get a big payday.

If I don't sell him, all's good, I'll have a piece I'm proud of that will hold a special place in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Awesome work as always dude! I don't know what you're talking about with all the problems. I stared and couldn't fault it. It looks great! And it only took you 9 months.

And congrats on the impending arrival of the newest member of the clan. Which, coincidently, also took 9 months to cook up
    lol, that particular parallel had not occurred to me until now. A moment of "inspiration" >ahem< followed by 9 months of hard work to produce something amazing. Now I know how my poor long suffering wife feels!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Great stuff!

It's not a problem, you're just devout!

Neeecccrrrooo Tttiiitttaaann?
    You're right. I don't have a problem. People with problems go to meetings.

Re: Necrotitan - To quote Shia La Beouf: nonononononono!!! If anyone asked me to do a Necrotitan, I'd punch them in the face, then agree, and then punch myself in the face. Although to be honest, it would be considerably easier, as it wouldn't need to be "clean". Paint chips, scratches, battle damage, etc is much easier to do.

In terms of the plans I have, it's plans to show off Metrotitan a bit better than I have the capability to do. You'll all get a much better look at him in coming weeks. Watch this space!

I've also got a new TF comission for the next few months that I'm itching to get into.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Excellent work. It was worth it in the end. I know what it's like to see all the flaws (I spent all of 2014 building an Iron Man Suit) and trust me, they're not noticeable.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

finally finished ..congrats man ...it turn out awesome ....

Unbelievable detail! .Very impressive

great stuff

Wow, seeing it all finished - words cannot describe the amount of awe I'm in!

So much detail, right down to the itty bitty fine details on Scamper!

I don't think there are any minor crevices left untouched. So much work has gone into that, so much appreciation for the amount of time and effort you've put into him.

Congrats on the new addition to your famiy too, I don't know where you found the time!