Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Metrotitan

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Bots before Tots

But in all seriousness, best wishes to you and your partner. Bet you can't wait
    Haha, "Bots before Tots". I think if I trotted this one out, I'd be sleeping on the couch until 2016...

Marathon session last evening to reassemble (ask 1Azrael1 about that!!), he's 90% done. When he's all in pieces and you're painting all the parts independently, you really need to depend on a picture in your head of what it's going to look like all assembled. I am so happy to say that put together he looks great. So happy. After work today, he'll be completed and together, and I'll be taking some basic pictures for a mini gallery to be posted tonight before New Years celebrations. Watch this space about 6-7pm tonight, all going well!!!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Excellent! Can't wait

Default FINISHED!!!

Finally!! This mammoth assignment is done. When I say done, I may still tinker a bit here and there, there's a few spots of paint rub that I didn't properly anticipate, and you can see them in the pics if you look hard enough. To be honest, as happy as I am with how he turned out, I can see all the flaws, they kinda jump out at me. Trying to see the forest, not just the trees! I WILL fix them!

Please also keep in mind that in my haste to get a gallery up, I mis-transformed him in a few spots.

DSC_0163 by M-bot2011

DSC_0165 by M-bot2011

DSC_0166 by M-bot2011

DSC_0167 by M-bot2011

DSC_0168 by M-bot2011

DSC_0169 by M-bot2011

DSC_0171 by M-bot2011

DSC_0177 by M-bot2011

DSC_0178 by M-bot2011

DSC_0172 by M-bot2011

DSC_0173 by M-bot2011

DSC_0176 by M-bot2011

LEEEEEEETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMBBBBBLE!!!!
    DSC_0179 by M-bot2011

Thanks to all who have supported me in this endeavour, my family for putting up with my plastic crack "problem" and all you Ozformers out there who have cheered me on, and given me such great and constructive feedback.

That's not the end, though. I have something cool planned for showing him off in the next couple of weeks, and you'll see it here first!!!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Fantastically awesome dude. That looks great. And congrats on the upcoming addition to the family.

Wow, Just Wow. You are truly talented! I have enjoyed looking at the progress pictures and would never have imagined how epic the final result would be.

Holy crap son! There isn't a spot you look where you can't find detail and fixate on it for a bit. He's truly a work of art. I'm not sure if you said it in a previous post, but did you make this guy for yourself? Or as a commission for someone? Either way, wow, just wow. The fine detailing on it is just blowing my mind with him all put together.

10/10 - I think he's fantastic. You should be extremely proud of what you put together here.

Awesome work as always dude! I don't know what you're talking about with all the problems. I stared and couldn't fault it. It looks great! And it only took you 9 months.

And congrats on the impending arrival of the newest member of the clan. Which, coincidently, also took 9 months to cook up
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Congrats on both achievements!

Well worth the wait. Fantastic job

Perfection. I LOVE how you did the pulsing purple energon, looks fantastic!