Hi guys, just some random rambling that I wanted to discuss about the postal deliveries to your place.

Now I don't deny there have been some disappointing services with Australia post, but overall I'm actually pretty impressed with their "observe" and deliver at particular times service and I wonder if its the same for you guys or I just happened to be lucky.

Now when I was staying in Churchill, Gippsland, initially the postman came at different odd times and always left a card for me to pick up my parcel. Now that stopped after awhile when I started my TF craze and had many orders from overseas and locally as well. The same postman then came every morning from 7.30am to 8.15am (the time I'm getting ready for work, so I'm home which is good) to deliver the parcels and it was so frequent that he eventually came know us, we chatted and he even became "good pals" with my dog.

When I first moved to Melbourne, I was quite paranoid because iceburn told me that the postman at his place simply just left parcels outside the doorstep of people's houses and it wasn't safe. And it was true during the first few weeks when I just moved! Even signature required parcels were left hidden under the sun shade outside the house where my partner would discover it in the evening.

Now that has since stopped though because one morning the postman actually came between 7.30am to 8.00am and I smiled and chatted to him about us working and how it's good that parcel's are delivered at this time and since then, things have gotten back to the same when I was in Gippsland. The postman would come in the mornings when we're home to deliver the parcels.

Local or overseas, the post office seemed to "put aside" parcels for the same address and the postman delivers them at that same time (I got 3 parcels together on Monday morning), at least for me I guess cause that has been happening for a few weeks and this new postman has also become friends with my dog. I'm actually glad that I don't have to worry about parcels being left outside my house or having to go to the post office to collect them So I'm just wondering if you guys get the same service?

Comments, complains and the service by the postman and post offices at your place welcome to be shared.