Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember Power Rangers?

I preffered Vehicle force Voltron too, but I notice that not many people seem to remember that one.

As for Power rangers, never liked the toys, but the show was cheezy good fun! I found it being shown on Channel 7 at 1 am in the morning a while ago! Good stuff!

The bad guys would be winning and then they would grow and the PR would get their Zords and win the day. Why the bad guys didnt just stay small I could never understand...

Power Rangers are cheezy but cool! My kids are into them a bit. Eldest has been watching SPD religiously of late. I do admit i am fond of the original MMPR.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

The latest one...."Power Ranger RPM" so far, seems a little bit more mature than the last ones and in my opinion, it kind of makes me want to watch it for the story than anything else.

I remember the Power Rangers, I used to watch it all the time when I was 8 or 9, I kinda grew out of it after the movie was released.
    I have some figures stashed somewhere in storage, found a couple of them the other day and had a good laugh.

I loved them back in the day, I had the red ranger but none of the huge toys...

WHen I moved house I found my red ranger with blonde felt stuck to his head...wonder what I was trying to do as a kid? Maybe make him super saiyan as I loved DBZ too

Man i loved power rangers back in the day too... Especially with the original MMPR cast
    I can still remember the tune from their wrist communicators....
    I never bought the toys though... i think i stopped playing with toys by then... just watched the show and the movies...
    damn kimberly was hot... not so much now though...

really random fact:
    One of my brother's uni mate graduated and worked for a while as a doctor but then decided to take up acting.... a couple of years later, he became a green samurai ranger on the power ranger: ninja storm series!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Man i loved power rangers back in the day too... Especially with the original MMPR cast
    I can still remember the tune from their wrist communicators....
    I never bought the toys though... i think i stopped playing with toys by then... just watched the show and the movies...
    damn kimberly was hot... not so much now though...

really random fact:
    One of my brother's uni mate graduated and worked for a while as a doctor but then decided to take up acting.... a couple of years later, he became a green samurai ranger on the power ranger: ninja storm series!!

Wow that's friggin awesome dude! Ask him if I can get a hold on his costume

Speaking of which...is it possible to hire/buy a full adult power ranger suit? even if it is just Lycra

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Wow that's friggin awesome dude! Ask him if I can get a hold on his costume

Speaking of which...is it possible to hire/buy a full adult power ranger suit? even if it is just Lycra
    Sorry dude, i dont think my bro still stays in regular contact with him any more...Different life, different circles i guess...

I dont know where you can hire or buy a full adult power ranger suit but i know for sure that if you try some of the professional tailors/dressmakers near your area, they would be willing to make you a custom fitted one if you give them just some photos!!!! It might cost a bit though for the materials and labour...

I did a cosplay/fight choreography/martial art demonstration thing for a convention a while back based on the theme of mortal kombat and my friend's friend (who is a tailor) made all of the costumes....They turned out pretty damn cool too...

So a power rangers costume is not impossible.