Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: The chogokin or gokin (metal) toys thread

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    They do, wait for it. And I mean wait.
    Your other best bet in mandrake.

I gotten mine when first released and is good. The src version doesn't compare.
    Thanks. I'll wait.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

So how many of you knew about this?

Madtoys infinity Golion

I just found out myself. Looks pretty awesome.
    Tempted to get one.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Know about it a couple months back.

I only question Bandai as no doubt they will release their soc and that's where I can't decide to get this one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Thanks. I'll wait.
    Might be a long one, if I see it under 25,000 yen I give you a pm?

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Know about it a couple months back.

I only question Bandai as no doubt they will release their soc and that's where I can't decide to get this one now.
    A potential Bandai version.... yeah, there is still some room for them to improve on this Mad Toys release. Maybe it was to avoid problems with WEP, but i find it odd that the blue lion doesn't have the yellow stripe like the anime. Maybe they're planning a repaint...

But a guy from Miracle Productions (who made the Vehicle Voltron) made a pretty good case against Bandai ever actually doing a Lion Voltron over on the Robot Japan forums a few months back:

hi all, prehaps there is something I should not say, if you guys more understanding the relationship between WEP, Toei and Bandai, you will be more understanding why Bandai not making golion.

I believe the WEP and Toei have a couple court case, they sue each other about the right of golion over 20 years.

As a real business partner of Toei, will Bandai make a lion Voltron to upset Toei?

Just the saint seiya Myth cloth series contribute around 10% total sales of Bandai, and, other big titles like Dragon Ball, one piece ...etc. you can imagine how big the amount they work together every year.

FOr Lion Voltron, how many pcs Bandai can sell? 50,000? I guess, how much they can earn? 100 USD each? may be or may be not.

so, total max is just around 5,000,000 USD. for a small company like us, is a lot, for Bandai, sure is not a lot.

will Bandai going to upset Toei just becasue of this amount, I don't think so....

so, that's why bandai did not and will not make it.

sorry, I am really talking too much.
    Worst comes to worst, I'll sell Mad Toys one in favour of a better Bandai one if they make it!

More than good match for now:

Keep forgetting to post this hehehe

Great Mazinger!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    So how many of you knew about this?

Madtoys infinity Golion

I just found out myself. Looks pretty awesome.
    Tempted to get one.
    I saw this one at Facebook, a friend of mine posted some photos but not promo photos, it's like it's on a ledge out in a park... must be a prototype or something but it sure can recreate the poses in the cartoons quite well. Tempted to get one...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    A potential Bandai version.... yeah, there is still some room for them to improve on this Mad Toys release. Maybe it was to avoid problems with WEP, but i find it odd that the blue lion doesn't have the yellow stripe like the anime. Maybe they're planning a repaint...

But a guy from Miracle Productions (who made the Vehicle Voltron) made a pretty good case against Bandai ever actually doing a Lion Voltron over on the Robot Japan forums a few months back:

Worst comes to worst, I'll sell Mad Toys one in favour of a better Bandai one if they make it!

More than good match for now:

Yeah I may get it. Lol

I just bought dendoh src gear fighters blue and red.
    Thought they look cool, can't wait for them to arrive.

New pics of SRC God Sigma from Taghobby! And that black dood i don't know too!