I've been looking over the sales of various G1 reissue Transformers recently and its made me wonder how much you devalue these items by opening them and applying the stickers. Are they worth 50% of the average MISB price? 25%?

I now have a version of nearly all reissues and bought them all MISB. I've opened every one transformed it to robot mode once and very carefully applied the stickers (i'm a bit OCD like that) and displayed them in a dust proof cabinet and stored the boxes. So if I was to transform them all back and put them in their boxes for sale would that count as MIB or just used? Is it the opening of the box or the applying of stickers that mainly determines the value? Or is it just not worth much if either has happened?

I doubt anyone on here would be interested in reissues with their stickers applied so I would try my hand at selling on ebay but is there a way of working out the value of reissues other than just looking on ebay? So I would know how to price them should I choose to sell up? I would be tempted to sell them in lots, is this a bad idea?

Thanks