Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Australia site updated with Movie toys & RRPs

Default Hasbro Australia site updated with Movie toys & RRPs

Most of the various Hasbro branch sites feed off the main hub (American) site in terms of site theme and products listed, but the items selected to be included on the branch sites will have their own pricing details or special notes added.

The Australian Transformers site (compared to the main American one) has been updated with most of the first wave Movie toys now, so it should only be a matter of time before the American site has the full overhaul (which would change the theme on our site as well).
    The main American Transformers product page hasn't yet added these items yet, but probably will with the overhaul of the theme to TF4 soon. They did however recently add the Battle Masters and new Potato Head products.

So what's newly added to the Australian Transformers Product Page, that will be on the main one soon anyway (with US$ prices instead of AU$ ones)....
    TF4 Generations Voyager - Optimus, Grimlock ($50)
    TF4 Generations DLX - Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Scorn, Slug ($30)
    Kreo buildsets - Grimlock Street Attack ($40), Lockdown Airraid ($50), Cellblock Breakout ($30), Scorn Street Chase ($21), Dinobot Charge ($15)
    Kreo combiners - Firewing Obsidian*, Grimstone, Icebolt Lazerbolt*, Volcanicon ($17)
    Kreo custom - Drift, Ratchet, Lockdown, Optimus ($10)
    Construct-Bots Riders - Drift ($12)
    Construct-Bots Warriors - Drift/Roughneck, Lockdown/Hangnail, Optimus/Gnaw ($40)
    TF4 Titans 12inch - Drift, Optimus ($20)
    TF4 Flip & Change - Grimlock, Optimus ($40)

More should be added, as there are some groups there that are missing case-mate products, as well as some lines known to be coming.... the Leader class Grimlock is on the AU server as it was found by someone on TFW when using Google. (so there could be other items waiting to be added to the product page as well)

This "should" mean those particular items are definitely being released here, but most were expected, being first wave launch product.

NOTE - RRPs here are just a very very rough guide of what to expect in stores (within $5).... However, you can see that there was indeed an increase in some of the wholesale prices, as the RRP has gone up on carry-over size-classes (DLX is now $30 but was $27, Kreo Combiners is now $17 but was $16... VOY remains at $50 though)

(*these two Kreo Combiners have different product names in the title and description, to what's written on the packaging... so maybe a late name change)
    Last edited by griffin; 13th April 2014 at 01:18 PM.

Do we know if we are getting the Galvatron Factory battle? I don't want to miss that.

That one is coming later in the year. (according to one of the Hasbro reps at Toyfair)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    TF4 Generations DLX - Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Scorn, Slug ($30)
    Normally I try to buy locally but if they are putting up the price of Deluxe class figures from $25 to $30 I might start buying from BBTS not just because they have toys that are not getting released here but also because of price.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Normally I try to buy locally but if they are putting up the price of Deluxe class figures from $25 to $30 I might start buying from BBTS not just because they have toys that are not getting released here but also because of price.
    Won't the shipping price make it more expensive though? I just nought a couple of items, cost me nearly forty in shipping
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

There is a threshold with imported toys... they are significantly cheaper, but you may need to buy a certain amount to make a saving. (which is half the fun of shopping around online... calculating the total costs of what you can import with what you can get here)
    A single DLX would cost more with shipping, but if you bought a case of eight (because you or your friends needed all of them), you should be significantly better off than buying here.

And if it was an item that may not be released here, or you can no longer trust your local stores to get in any or enough stock, spending the same or a couple dollars more, isn't too big a deal to most either.

Ahh, so that's what I've been doing wrong then, thanks for the tip. A bulk case, and then just sell off the extras.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Ahh, so that's what I've been doing wrong then, thanks for the tip. A bulk case, and then just sell off the extras.
    Or use the pile of loot function some stores offer. The shipping still goes up but not by as much.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    $30 is getting a bit crazy. I'll be going with BBTS.

$30 has been the RRP for Deluxes in Australia for years now... it's nothing new. But stores like Kmart and Big W typically sell for below RRP at some stage.