Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collectormania Fair dates for 2014

thinking of checking out the Hornsby one this Sunday though, need some sort of collector fix... however small it may be

So I went out to Hornsby fair to check it out this morning.
    Got there at 8.55 thinking I would be back of line and when I got the hall there where 6 people there yes 6 people
    It was quite small but I pretty much had free reign to dig through stuff

Picked up a few loose TFs and some MOTU classics and some more MASK so not a bad effort for $42

The organiser was apologising to people for the tiny turn out and was saying the last 2 Collectormanias have been flat out embarrassing so there may be an issue with the sustainability of this fair as well.
    Hopefully Penrith one picks up for our sake.

On a side note Parra town hall is being renovated and they are not taking bookings for at least 12 months one of the stall holders told me

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    So I went out to Hornsby fair to check it out this morning.
    Got there at 8.55 thinking I would be back of line and when I got the hall there where 6 people there yes 6 people
    It was quite small but I pretty much had free reign to dig through stuff

Picked up a few loose TFs and some MOTU classics and some more MASK so not a bad effort for $42

The organiser was apologising to people for the tiny turn out and was saying the last 2 Collectormanias have been flat out embarrassing so there may be an issue with the sustainability of this fair as well.
    Hopefully Penrith one picks up for our sake.

On a side note Parra town hall is being renovated and they are not taking bookings for at least 12 months one of the stall holders told me
    It is pretty small. I got there late and won a door prize

Someone bought all the Homer hotwheels

Anyone been to the Newcastle fair? How's it like?

My door prize from the Hornsby fair

I attended the Brisbane Toy Fair and it was not very big with approx 15 to 20 vendors and maybe about 80 people there.

I don't recall seeing much of anything in the way of Transformers,there were trading cards,new and old G.I.Joe,Star Wars and other various franchises but nothing to mention in the way of TF's.

I picked up a M.A.S.K. complete figure,a Kenner SW figure,a Retaliation Snake Eyes and a few comics.

Good enough for the trip I made.