Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB - Metroplex Titan Class

If any one is interested, just confirmed that Myer still have stock in a few stores for $75 and will ship it to you for $10 more. Myer CBD is showing 2 on their system but they are not on the floor. Ring and get them to check their store room if you are interested.

Default Toys R Us Metroplex

theirs a Metroplex 2 ft tall for $200
    http://www.toysrus.com.au/w1/i5641875/

Has anyone seen a Metroplex recently? the only retail store that still shows him online is TRU and still at $199.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Has anyone seen a Metroplex recently? the only retail store that still shows him online is TRU and still at $199.
    Only at TRU and at that price point I am afraid.

I'd recommend asking as many Targets as you can. They had Metroplex for $119, and had quite a few of them too, but that's maybe a month ago?

No worries thanks guys

Sorry to bump an old thread but I recently decided that I must add this piece to my collection. Unfortunately Myer, BigW and Target no longer stock it and I have only found 1 in Tru for 200. Does anyone have one they are willing to part ways with? Happy to pay extra for the Asian Convention exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I recently decided that I must add this piece to my collection. Unfortunately Myer, BigW and Target no longer stock it and I have only found 1 in Tru for 200. Does anyone have one they are willing to part ways with? Happy to pay extra for the Asian Convention exclusive.
    There's the family & friends coupon for TRU for 20% off from this Fri. Jaydisc also has the Asian one in his sales thread.

Thanks Bruise. Think I'll go for that tru discount on Friday then. Just hope the one I spotted at my local is still there then.

Target Penrith had a few a couple of weeks ago but couldn't say if they still do.
    Maybe give them a buzz?