Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11212627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP-03 Grimlock

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    For those in perth, I rang cannington and they said they only have 4 on the way...And they didn't know when sunstorm would be in (I'm just interested in sunstorm!).
    TRU Joondalup and Innaloo are also only getting 4 units. I suspect Morley will be the same. I have a feeling some of those 400 they ordered were earmarked for their website.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Wouldn't mind one as that's nearer to me but I wouldn't know when they have them.

I just checked, I could actually buy sunstorm cheaper on ebay delivered as compared to tru delivered. What a shame.
    This is a shame considering that they are only $59.95 USD + tax in the states.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I was so ready to order when the total came to $145 I went what the ?
    I mean I can have a ebay seller ship to me cheaper than what they offer so unless I get it on the shelves I am not better off at all.

Call me penny stingy but I paid $148 for mp11 starscream and $145 is not exactly what I like to end up paying.

No one needs to second guess their order anymore. He's on the wishlist section now. All sold out until this supposed second drop comes.

So what happened to the bloody 900 pieces we suppose to have as counted wa only had 4 in each store coming a total of less than 50 hit wa?

Doesn't make sense.

So what happened to the bloody 900 pieces we suppose to have as counted wa only had 4 in each store coming a total of less than 50 hit wa?

Doesn't make sense.
    Apparently less than half of the 900 units were shipped and there should be a second shipment of 460 units of Grimmies in early October. This is also the case for the MP Sunstorms so maybe wait till October if you have missed out.

If anything they should double the order.

Thank god I got mine from the U.S TRU site few months ago. I know I would not of been able to get one locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Thank god I got mine from the U.S TRU site few months ago. I know I would not of been able to get one locally.
    They have not leant anything from soundwave sale and I am a but put off by the sunstorm pricing.

They have not leant anything from soundwave sale and I am a but put off by the sunstorm pricing.
    I think limited release like these should have a proper release date so collectors are aware of the exact date they are coming out and there should be a purchase limit of 1 per person unless you queue up again.

Footlocker do this pretty well with the limited releases and the Jordan retros and it's a pretty good model to follow for TRU.