Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP-03 Grimlock

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    wasn't grimlock 140-150 when he first came out here?
    Ya, $149.99, which is why i imported my one all those years ago

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Someone on Tfw has found Grimlock in the systems for $59.99 so I wouldn't expect it to be over $100 here, seeing the price of MP Prowl.
    That's incredibly well priced if that's the case. I'll pick one up if its under $100 here.

Wasn't his mold degrading? My Asia Exclusive MP Grimlock has loose hip joint. And haven't even bothered to open this year's 30th Anniversary MP Grimlock reissue.

Around 100 crackers!!!! I'll jump on that.
    Securing one is another thing though..

That's assuming that TrU get it & Hasbro doesn't mark it up based on the fact that it's a larger figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    That's assuming that TrU get it & Hasbro doesn't mark it up based on the fact that it's a larger figure.
    yeah assuming can we be that unlucky

I know its blasphemy but if this TRU version is going to be that expensive I might even look into the KO. From what I've heard its a solid figure for the $100 range.

Shelf tags showing up in America in the last few days have maintained the US$60 price for this Grimlock... which is the same price as the original in August 2010, so it could be a little cheaper than our original AU$150 price, as the exchange rate was about US$0.85 that year.

If the increase is about the same this time, an exchange rate that adds about 15% shouldn't justify a 250% price increase by ToysRUs here.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

that is dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Shelf tags showing up in America in the last few days have maintained the US$60 price for this Grimlock... which is the same price as the original in August 2010, so it could be a little cheaper than our original AU$150 price, as the exchange rate was about US$0.85 that year.

If the increase is about the same this time, an exchange rate that adds about 15% shouldn't justify a 250% price increase by ToysRUs here.
    Do we have an indication of when he's coming out yet?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I anticipate about $150, same as Soundwave. Popular character, with extra attention due to recent movie release = higher profit margin.

Just hope we get a few more in stock than the last two MP's so it does not become a mad dash to get them before ebay scalpers!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)