Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP-03 Grimlock

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Hey mate, have you got contact details for iParcel?
    Sure thing bud, I used the below e-mail address and just had to quote my order number:

trackmyparcel@i-parcel.com

They responded same day, I was pretty happy with the customer service!

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Yeah. I ordered last week on Tuesday night. Got the unexpected error page when processing payment. I let it go. Got the shipped email from iparcel last week on Thursday. Arrived this Thursday morning.
    Same here

Weird. My transaction went through ok on the day I ordered, received on screen confirmation and everything (although stupid me didn't write down the number).

I emailed Toys R Us yesterday about it, as the funds are still waiting to be transferred from my bank account (I phoned them today, they've been approved since 19/06/2014).

Toys R Us couldn't find any details of my order in their database (from all the other information I provided them regarding the order, email address, contact number etc). They suggested I contact I-Parcel.

So just sent an email off to them now. This is weird. I really hope they have a record of the order. It's frustrating being so close to acquiring this guy yet so much doubt still lingers....

Edit: Oh man, just got another email from Toys R Us. They advised that they have no record of the order and the funds in holding will become available in my bank account again after 7-10 days. So disappointed my order dropped off their system, especially after receiving on screen confirmation. Geez I hope they get more in stock soon.
    Last edited by AJ_Prime; 26th June 2014 at 11:20 PM.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So you emailed ToysRus and not iparcel? Looks like they couldn't commit to the orders and is totally sold out.

Got an email from I-parcel this morning (I emailed them last night). They have a record of the order but are waiting on TRU to provide the item to them for shipping. It's strange that I-parcel have a record of the order but TRU don't. Can't understand how that happens. Meanwhile my funds are still being held awaiting processing. How can TRU not have a record of it when everyone else does? Must be a glitch in their system. I've emailed TRU again with the I-parcel details but I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Got an email from I-parcel this morning (I emailed them last night). They have a record of the order but are waiting on TRU to provide the item to them for shipping. It's strange that I-parcel have a record of the order but TRU don't. Can't understand how that happens. Meanwhile my funds are still being held awaiting processing. How can TRU not have a record of it when everyone else does? Must be a glitch in their system. I've emailed TRU again with the I-parcel details but I'm not holding my breath.
    I got this sinking feeling is they cannot fill the order dude.
    That kind of sucks if they didn't reserve the stock and put your order through.

I contacted iParcel too, and this is what I got:

"Thank you for contacting i-Parcel. We show that we have been pre-alerted on from the Merchant that your parcel has been sent to our facility for processing.

At this time we have not received the physical parcel at our processing facility from the Merchant. "

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    I contacted iParcel too, and this is what I got:

"Thank you for contacting i-Parcel. We show that we have been pre-alerted on from the Merchant that your parcel has been sent to our facility for processing.

At this time we have not received the physical parcel at our processing facility from the Merchant. "
    Yep, that's the same message I received. Oh well, hopefully we'll acquire one when it's released in Oz...

I have the same feeling you do drifand...

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Yep, that's the same message I received. Oh well, hopefully we'll acquire one when it's released in Oz...

I have the same feeling you do drifand...
    I already had mine, was just concerned for you guys.

Thanks dude.