Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformerland.com latest update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Transformerland.com latest update

Although I get their updates all the time I don't normally post them, however this time they have what looks to be all of the Transformers Collection Takara reissues (which I think I recall a few people here were after) and at reasonable prices:

http://www.transformerland.com/store/search.php?LU=6

Hopefully the link works!

Pre-order MP Ultra Magnus at $170 - he's $30 more than Optimus. But that's a better price than BBTS.

RK is still cheaper.

There are some incredibly priced items there from beast machines and armada too. Tempting...
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

it's been years since I went and had a look at their site, man, what a total revamp! Site looks great! Now to test if it will be just as smooth a transaction as with BBTS is. Only bought from them ages ago and didn't have a problem so we'll see.

One thing I didn't like before is that they use stock photo of the figure instead of taking a photo of the figures they're selling itself, that way there be nmo surprises when the item arrives coz you know, sometimes his description might be inaccurate. Is this still the case?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    it's been years since I went and had a look at their site, man, what a total revamp! Site looks great! Now to test if it will be just as smooth a transaction as with BBTS is. Only bought from them ages ago and didn't have a problem so we'll see.

One thing I didn't like before is that they use stock photo of the figure instead of taking a photo of the figures they're selling itself, that way there be nmo surprises when the item arrives coz you know, sometimes his description might be inaccurate. Is this still the case?
    I have ordered from the site on numerous occasions and I have not had 1 problem. The site does now have photos of the actual figure rather than the stock photos.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Although I get their updates all the time I don't normally post them, however this time they have what looks to be all of the Transformers Collection Takara reissues (which I think I recall a few people here were after) and at reasonable prices:
    Awwww nice to know that I've been looked after.

However, I've read the Transformerland thread(s) & there appears to be mixed responses to customer service. So naturally I'm a bit wary. Has anyone recently purchased from this guy? And how was the experience?

I've bought loads of stuff from him (Matt), the latest being late last year and I've never had any hassles.

That's a good price for Collection Blitzwing. $100.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I've had a couple of issues with tfland in the past, but to be honest those were simply a result of me being a picky collector. These issues were ironed out and were worked through with good outcomes in the end though.

I've put through a number of very large orders (in the hundreds of $$$) with Matt and he always delivers. Great communication and shipping. Prices are negotiable too, which really helps when you buy in bulk.

Highly recommend

shipping aint cheap for ultra magnus!!