View Poll Results: How complete is your Hasbro G1 collection?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10%

9 29.03%
  • 20%

1 3.23%
  • 30%

2 6.45%
  • 40%

0 0%
  • 50%

0 0%
  • 60%

2 6.45%
  • 70%

1 3.23%
  • 65%

2 6.45%
  • 70%

1 3.23%
  • 75%

1 3.23%
  • 80%

1 3.23%
  • 85%

1 3.23%
  • 90%

4 12.90%
  • 95%

3 9.68%
  • 100%

3 9.68%

Thread: How complete is your G1 collection?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    I think we need to see some pics
    There's a link to pics of my collection in my signature. Although my G1 collection hardly ever changes, since I stopped actively collecting it in 1993.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There's a link to pics of my collection in my signature. Although my G1 collection hardly ever changes, since I stopped actively collecting it in 1993.
    I click that link far to often. And just sit there in heaven. You really do have a phenomenal collection Gok.

One day I'll start up a proper G1 collection. One day To damn many to buy back.

Okay so with gok's prompts and blessing hehehe I'll round it to 100% ;P

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    I think we need to see some pics
    well it's kinda hard to squeeze the whole 6 layer shelves in the pics but here goes
    - old photos taken last year so there's been a couple of minor rearrangements since plus a few more additions.

my G1 Autobots

my G1 Decepticons

but here's a more recent shot

coz the room is lengthways it's pretty hard to get a good clear shot overall as I do have a bed in the middle of the room as it is still a functional bedroom ( of sorts) ;P

and yes Ive evicted the Alts / older Mps to the corner and put the ever growing newer Mps to the middle Detolf heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Holy crap on a stick

Freakin impressive guys!
    Cheers! I guess my target will be to get the remaining 11 or at least the equivalent as I have just recently bought Laster and Braver which would be Equivalent (mould wise but not same character) to Lightspeed and Flame (?)

if it's counted so, then erm that's 2 less heheh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Sorry, Brainmasters don't count (for the purposes of this thread/poll). Much like toys such as Minerva, Go-Shooter, Ginrai etc., the toys aren't virtually identical to their Hasbro counterparts, they are quite noticeably different from the Motorvators.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Sorry, Brainmasters don't count (for the purposes of this thread/poll). Much like toys such as Minerva, Go-Shooter, Ginrai etc., the toys aren't virtually identical to their Hasbro counterparts, they are quite noticeably different from the Motorvators.
    Okies no Probs, it's still rounded off as you said hehehehe

Cheers! Thanks, Mythirax
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Damn liege, those are displayed beautifully. They truly look amazing on those shelves. Lined up perfectly.

OMG!! WOW!!!....

uhm... how do you clean the shelves?

Love your collection mate!!!! Love that Trypticon!!

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Okay so with gok's prompts and blessing hehehe I'll round it to 100% ;P

well it's kinda hard to squeeze the whole 6 layer shelves in the pics but here goes
    - old photos taken last year so there's been a couple of minor rearrangements since plus a few more additions.

my G1 Autobots

my G1 Decepticons

but here's a more recent shot

coz the room is lengthways it's pretty hard to get a good clear shot overall as I do have a bed in the middle of the room as it is still a functional bedroom ( of sorts) ;P

and yes Ive evicted the Alts / older Mps to the corner and put the ever growing newer Mps to the middle Detolf heheh.

Cheers! I guess my target will be to get the remaining 11 or at least the equivalent as I have just recently bought Laster and Braver which would be Equivalent (mould wise but not same character) to Lightspeed and Flame (?)

if it's counted so, then erm that's 2 less heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    OMG!! WOW!!!....
    uhm... how do you clean the shelves?
    Love your collection mate!!!! Love that Trypticon!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Thanks, glad you like it.

Very slowly hehehe, I have to clean the whole lot in about a week tops. That's because I do it per shelf of course, the shelves itself is easy coz you just need a glass cleaner (it's black glass) give it a good wipe, and since there's no sides of the shelves - there's not much to clean shelf wise. But for the figures, I wear those microfiber mittens that I bought from Kmart so that while Im handling them they're getting a wipe as well, I don't even do a proper wipe of each figure anymore heheh. Couldn't be bothered but there's not much dust thank goodness as there's not much activity in the room itself, I usually take which figure I wanna play with and fiddle play or take pics in my bedroom where Ive got plenty of space to move around ;P

Great shots guys.

Heres a shot of 1984-1989

Boxed stuff

Euro

a few that "dont count"

Wow!