Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic review: More Than Meets The Eye season 2: #28 onwards

I enjoyed that issue, even the small parts in it, like Bluestreak's Earth movie marathron (it's good to see Bluestreak getting some quality character time), Cyclonus getting annoyed at Tailgate over the Luna 1 story and Ratchet mentioning he was one of the members of the Lost Light who voted against Rodimus being captain.

Pretty crap first few days for Trailbreaker as head of security though, he lost the entire ship!

More rodpod scenes will be good next month.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Love the smaller focused crew in issue #31, it's a character driven bottle episode with next to no action, but lots of dialogue and character building.

Loving this mystery and cannot wait for the solution!

The release pattern seems all over the place. Wasn't expecting a new issue so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The release pattern seems all over the place. Wasn't expecting a new issue so soon.
    I think the different artist on this issue may be why it was ready so early, possibly had more time than the usual couple of weeks to illustrate.

It was an enjoyable issue. It's too bad they had Rojo doing the artwork, because I am not a fan of his. Would've like to have Roche do the fill in for Milne.

This storyline seems to be a long one, just like The Remain in Light storyline. Will be interesting to see what the Megatron/Ravage angle will bring.

Interesting how by creative use of recap pages this issue is longer than usual. I'd read about some Marvel comics doing similar: reducing the pages the artist needs to draw but giving a slightly longer reading experience.

I must admit that I missed swerves catch up, but with his bar gone, I suppose it makes sense.
    Plus he got some good one liners in with Skids.

I wonder if the disappearing bots has anything to do with some gadget or device of Tyrest's or Luna 1 calling them back, including the Lost Light?

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I think the different artist on this issue may be why it was ready so early, possibly had more time than the usual couple of weeks to illustrate.
    Ha that's funny.

You know that it takes over a month to produce a comic? Lettering, colouring, editing and getting Hasbro's okay. It all takes time.

At Marvel in the 80's the comic you read would have been in production 8 months in advance

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I must admit that I missed swerves catch up, but with his bar gone, I suppose it makes sense.
    Plus he got some good one liners in with Skids.

I wonder if the disappearing bots has anything to do with some gadget or device of Tyrest's or Luna 1 calling them back, including the Lost Light?
    Given the mystery's solution that wouldn't really work.

Swerve's recap pages remind me so much of the Cable/Deadpool series recap pages (also character(s) on white background talking to the reader, that if they so come back I hope they let other characters cameo on them too.