Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic review: More Than Meets The Eye season 2: #28 onwards

Right in the feels! I'm also getting a "Target: 2006" vibe from this story as well; and the way that the Future TFs appear so dramatically is somewhat reminiscent of how it was done in G1... only not as freaky with the whole mass displacement thing.

This panel made me literally laugh out loud...

...and this nearly had me in tears.

Finally a new issue is available and it was worth the wait. Even a longer than normal page count for no extra cost . I always say MTMTE is worth rereading because Roberts is playing a long game, and this issue reinforces that again. Now the wait for the next issue (and trying not to speculate too much on what is going to happen - although it's too late I already have guesses).

So much win in that last issue. Tie ins and references galore, and that final frame....

Oh man, I never want this series to end. So much interlaced storytelling and beautiful artwork.

Loving Whirl, as always and this 'new' Rewind keeps sending off all the wrong signals that are so obvious that they must be a red herring.

The continuation of the Ultra Magnus gag continues to amuse, as well as show all is not well, and finally someone noticed Rung!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Loving Whirl, as always and this 'new' Rewind keeps sending off all the wrong signals that are so obvious that they must be a red herring.

The continuation of the Ultra Magnus gag continues to amuse, as well as show all is not well, and finally someone noticed Rung!
    Heh, poor Past-Rung. Why did Stormy knock him out though?

Also, anyone recognize the bystander Whirl murdered? That's sure to have consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    Heh, poor Past-Rung. Why did Stormy knock him out though?
    Presumably to stop the bar brawl happening, not knowing that was always future Rung. Or rather the "wrong Rung".

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Presumably to stop the bar brawl happening, not knowing that was always future Rung. Or rather the "wrong Rung".
    I thought about that, but then wouldn't Future-Rung have remembered being there from the original timeline? He would have known his old self would be at that brawl already and avoided it so as to not run into his former self.

Who knows. #TimeIsTricky

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    I thought about that, but then wouldn't Future-Rung have remembered being there from the original timeline? He would have known his old self would be at that brawl already and avoided it so as to not run into his former self.

Who knows. #TimeIsTricky
    A couple of issues ago Megatron reminded Rung that they met at that bar. Rung had no memory of it and Megatron assumed it was because Rung was unconscious.

But we now know Rung didn't remember because it hadn't happened to him yet. It was always the time traveling Rung in that bar. So Megatron was talking about something from his past that he didn't know was from Rung's future.