Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic review: More Than Meets The Eye season 2: #28 onwards

And I also wonder if this applies to other bots lost during travels like pipes
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I accidentally got this spoiled for me by a Facebook comment. I looked it up, seeing as there was no surprise. It's pretty shocking.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    And I also wonder if this applies to other bots lost during travels like pipes
    I would think not... I think Rewind is a special case because he was the survivor of Lost Light B. But then there's the briefcase stuff. I also am not 100% convinced Rewind from Lost Light a is actually dead. The mystery of Lost Light B was easier than the mysteries that have come afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I might have to read it again but I'm confused....if Rewind died and the alternate universe Rewind will disappear when they fix the engine thing, which Rewind is still there at the end and how?
    They theorised that he would disappear - it turned out that he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    They theorised that he would disappear - it turned out that he didn't.
    but maybe he did and the original rewind that went out with overlord rematerialised in his place (like paulbots theory he still lives)...

UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I'm wondering, especially given the Generations Brainstorm toy coming out, if since the Decepticon symbol is shown to be on the inside of the mouthplate if it turns out that Brainstorm is a headmaster. The original Brainstorm got his head knocked off and a Decepticon headmaster (Arcana maybe?) took its place to infiltrate the Autobot ranks. Possible I guess.

Ok thanks, I guess maybe we have to wait and see.

Another thing...I find a talking Ravage really weird...I guess watching the old cartoons recently to me Ravage and Laserbeak were just sort of animal minions who didn't talk because..they were animals...same with Ratbat in RID comics. It just feels off to me

Ravage (and most of the others) can talk in basically all G1 media from the 80s except the cartoon. Even on the toy boxes they had quotes. The cartoon was clearly biased again any robot that didn't look human.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Ravage (and most of the others) can talk in basically all G1 media from the 80s except the cartoon. Even on the toy boxes they had quotes. The cartoon was clearly biased again any robot that didn't look human.
    haha ok sure. still just seems strange to me!

when are the next issues out?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And thanks to Beast Wars we know he has a Slavic accent.