Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: May Mayhem Madness

Wow, Wave 2 aren't even released in the U.S yet, Can't wait to get my hands on Strafe!

Nice find. I thought some wave 2 might start to peep out.

I looked at Drift and couldn't tell it was a Generations toy or some other class. It wasn't until I scrolled and saw Slash that I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot
    Nice find. I thought some wave 2 might start to peep out.

I looked at Drift and couldn't tell it was a Generations toy or some other class. It wasn't until I scrolled and saw Slash that I got it.
    Thats why i think someone has made a mistake buy putting them out?I thought the same thing that they were the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave
    Wow, Wave 2 aren't even released in the U.S yet, Can't wait to get my hands on Strafe!
    The Boss had a look for Strafe but no sign of him, thats one i really want to get as well.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Well they have been coming out on some posts in Facebook, from toyshops in Phils. mebbe Aus gets to release it first like those other figures (can't remember which was it. Would be nice if it did. I'm after Strafe as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Damn, so jelly! I went out hunting these guys today with no luck.

How ever I had a nice package in the mail from LJ7369. I purchased them off his sale thread. They need a little dusting, but fantastic figures none the less. So wrapped, been after them for a fair while

Finally scored Strafe, thanks to the wifey.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Transformers Cybertron Collection 2 DVD arrived today. I now have over 3000 minutes of Cybertron, Armada and Energon to watch.

Found the two missing Kreo #45 and 50 , which completes my Kreo figures set also found the other 2 Gestalt Kreo Obsidian and Laserbolt.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Transformers Cybertron Collection 2 DVD arrived today. I now have over 3000 minutes of Cybertron, Armada and Energon to watch.
    Wow Now that sounds fun !