Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB Predaking

Default WTB Predaking

I'm in search of an affordable Predaking, it will be my birthday present and i don't want to spen too much $$$$

I can't seem to get it shipped here for less than $300

Any ideas?

Loose G1 Predaking

Loose G1 Predaking (apparently the rare die-cast metal variant too)

Loose mint in box reissue Predaking (the reissue is die-cast metal)

I don't recommend this one, but check it out - apparently two of the Predacons are metal variants whilst the others are the standard plastic versions, but you can see that a lot of the accessories are KOs (the description confirms this too) yet the guy is asking for at least US$254.99 for it!! Now especially considering that this toy was reissued four years ago, I think that's a rip! 8o

Damm 2 of them are finished, the first one though isn't. What is wrong with divebomb?

Here's another, but it's over 300 shipped. Make him a private offer for USD300 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp
    What is wrong with divebomb?
    There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with Divebomb to me. Divebomb forms the left arm of Predaking but his "backpack" (w/ wings) detaches to form the wings for Predaking. That person has left Divebomb's wing-backpack detached for some reason, but it's not broken or anything. This is what gestalts were like before Lio Kaiser. (although other gestalts in the same year and after didn't follow suit in terms of being self-contained, it didn't become standard until Beast Wars).

Im quite happy with my plastic Predaking. Even in plastic its freakin heavy though! Got it piecemeal. Good luck in your search Soundwarp it'll indeed be a very nice B-day present for yourself.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I actually prefer Headstrong in plastic because metal Headstrong is way too back heavy and is a nightmare to stand in robot mode!