WATCH THE FILM HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3p_fwu4guE

The stop-motion film is finally out now, it's been a long journey but I'm quite happy with the end product. There's plenty of room for improvement for sure but I'm happy to have finished a short film. I hope you enjoy!

'Transformers: Homeward' is a Stop Motion Film based on Hasbro's 'Transformers' Films directed by Michael Bay.
'Homeward' is an alternate storyline based on the live-action Transformers films. Set right after the events of Revenge of the Fallen, Starscream returns to Cybertron to setup his most cunning, deceptive plan to destroy the Autobots and humanity once and for all...

CREDITS:

Written and Animated by Wolfgang Nguyen

Thanks for watching -Please Like, Subscribe and Follow My Facebook Page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Redeem...

Make sure you check out these awesome people that helped make this project possible!

Starring:

jON3.0 -youtube.com/jon3pnt0
as Ratchet, Skywarp, Starscream

Thew Adams - youtube.com/user/barutazaru
as Leadfoot, Mindwipe, Payload, Topspin, Thundercracker

Sean Long - youtube.com/user/SEANxLONG
as Bumblebee

Will Murphy - @Wurphy
as Brakedown, Axor

Joey Williams - www.joeywilliamsvo.com
as Terradive

Noah Egges - facebook.com/astin.dbrsegges
as Windcharger

Matthew Curtis - MictheMatt.com
as Ice-Pick

Stephanie Brown - www.offbeatworlds.com, youtube.com/user/OffbeatWorlds
as Jet/Helicopter Pilot

Bede Burnheim
as Nightbeat

Curtis Denny
as Roadbuster

Wolfgang Nguyen
as Extra grunts

DISCLAIMER:
This Fan Film is for entertainment purposes only and is in no way sponsored or approved by Hasbro, Paramount Pictures, TakaraTomy, Michael Bay or any affiliates. We make no claim to any characters, storylines, prop designs, names, logos, situations that are trademarked, copyrighted or otherwise protected by federal, state or other intellectual property law. Hasbro, Paramount Pictures, TakaraTomy, Michael Bay or any of their respective affiliates or licensees hold rights to some intellectual property herein used by this work. This work is produced solely for the personal, uncompensated enjoyment of ourselves and other Transformers fans. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended.